Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jeff Hardy's Court Appearance

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 531 Total Views

PWTorch.com reports that Jeff Hardy will next appear before a judge in November.

Hardy, who was arrested earlier this month on drug-related charges, was slated to enter his plea Wednesday. His subsequent appearance is slated for November 4 at Moore County Criminal District Court in Carthage, NC.

As of press time, PWTorch notes that the county had not yet updated its court records

to reflect the happenings at Hardy's Wednesday appearance.

Have a Girls Night In! Visit me @ www.brownbagparty.com/21636

by on Oct. 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OrtonsGirl
by on Oct. 2, 2009 at 8:26 PM

Thanks for that update on Jeff I was starting to wonder if we would ever know....

PS we go to court next week on the PFA and Jason's motion to enforce parenting time and a No Contact Order that the state has brought up now!!! Will let you  all know how that goes

Shan aka Ortons Girl  

OrtonsGirl
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 11:13 PM

That just pissed me off to know end...ugh...not good what about his carrer now??

Shan aka Orton's Girl

OneToughMami
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 12:04 AM

Quoting OrtonsGirl:

That just pissed me off to know end...ugh...not good what about his carrer now??

Yeah that's a really shot in the eye for TNA.

Do you enjoy wrestling? Click the picture and tune in to the Golden Creveat Wrestling Show every Wednesday and Friday at 7:00 pm, to discuss the latest WWE, TNA, Indy, and MMA news and hot topics.

marriedmomto5
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 12:49 PM
they postponed it again! really if he did it then DO something, if not quit trying to find something. this is getting old and i can only imagine what jeff and beth are going through :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OrtonsGirl
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 8:39 AM

They are trying to really build a case against him...if they had one they would have filed more charges than just the ones they had...also something that I don't understand why haven't more ppl come forward with info. Thats because they don't have a case and are trying to get more ppl to say they do when they don't but thats just me

marriedmomto5
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 12:12 PM

I was talking to Jared last night about this and he thinks that some of it is the PD dept wanting to make a name for themselves, hince the package delivered to the house and being added to the charges of drugs there. 
I don't know and like I've said, I feel bad for him family and Beth, but the waiting has to be killing them even more than anything. The not knowing.
When my dad went to jail bc of drugs, we knew! lol

hopemommy2
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 8:39 PM

I REALLY LIKE JEFF HOPE HE GETS HELP.

HOPE TO SEE HIM SOON BACK DOING WHAT HE LOVES.........

PS HE IS STILL REALLY HOTTTTTTTTTTTTblowing kisses

marriedmomto5
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 8:42 PM

Did you know that any of this stuff was going on?

Quoting hopemommy2:

WOW, I REALLY LIKE JEFF ,H

In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds us closer together, and the music that brings harmony.
ttc bouncing mom kissing dad

lovintnmomof3
by on Jan. 20, 2011 at 6:58 PM

THIS IS THE NEWEST FROM JEFF'S COURT HEARING TODAY 1/20/11

Jeff Hardy's court hearing today in Moore County Superior Court in Carthage, North Carolina resulted in another continuance, reports the Southern Pines Pilot. Warren McSweeney, the Assistant District Attorney, requested more time to review the case. "Subject to Your Honor's approval," McSweeney said, "we have agreed to set that over to February the 16th in the morning." Hardy's next scheduled hearing is Feb. 16. The TNA star did not attend the hearing today.

Hardy was expected to take a plea bargain today on charges stemming from his 2009 arrest on drug charges. The plea agreement would have been subject to the judge's approval.

UPDATE: Here is a report from the courtroom:

"When the case was called this morning, the ADA (Assistant District Attorney) told the Judge that they would need more time to negotiate a potential plea deal. He told the judge that the sides had a agreed to return to court on February 16th and asked for the Judge's approval, which was granted. As someone who works in the court system, I can tell you that this most probably means that one of the two sides thought that the other was going to agree to something more than actually could be agreed upon. My hunch is that the ADA wouldn't give in as much as Jeff's lawyer wanted, but that is just my guess. At least Jeff can appear on the big 2/3 Impact."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)