Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PWTorch.com reports that Jeff Hardy will next appear before a judge in November.

Hardy, who was arrested earlier this month on drug-related charges, was slated to enter his plea Wednesday. His subsequent appearance is slated for November 4 at Moore County Criminal District Court in Carthage, NC.

As of press time, PWTorch notes that the county had not yet updated its court records

to reflect the happenings at Hardy's Wednesday appearance.

Have a Girls Night In! Visit me @ www.brownbagparty.com/21636

by on Oct. 1, 2009 at 10:38 AM
Replies (11-12):
OneToughMami
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 1:15 AM

Quoting OrtonsGirl:

They are trying to really build a case against him...if they had one they would have filed more charges than just the ones they had...also something that I don't understand why haven't more ppl come forward with info. Thats because they don't have a case and are trying to get more ppl to say they do when they don't but thats just me

Actually...this is a federal case. The state has their evidence. They just have to wait for the federal court to review it and see if it is worthy of a federal indictment. This case actually is progressing rather quickly for the charges against him.

Love your hate, your faith lost. You are now one of us.

lovintnmomof3
by on Jan. 22, 2011 at 1:55 PM

The last I heard was that he WAS going to take a plea deal, of course this is all just rumors on the net.  I guess really no one knows all the details except the attorneys. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)