Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday post

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:17 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

Well as of today our internet still isn't off...yet. Which is a good thing of course!!

I completely forgot that my laptop detects my next door neighbors internet, which don't worry! My next door neighbor is my father-in-law. I'll hopefully log on about once a day to check cafemom & my facebook, etc. just to see how things are going. He won't mind me "pirating" off his internet.

Until then, I hope everyone is doing well! If I can think of some more activities to keep the group active I will definitely post them! Hope you all have a good day!

~Kristen

Lilypie - (IcOQ)

Lilypie - (cbWq)

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anellie
by Group Admin on Jul. 13, 2010 at 8:37 AM

Hi there!

Glad to you have you "still connected'' LOL      Everything here seems to be OK,  and I'm really looking forward to our playdate.

Hope you have a wonderful day,

Frances

3rdTimeJoining
by Group Admin on Jul. 13, 2010 at 10:06 AM

Lol yeah at the moment thankfully. I'm looking forward to the playdate as well! If I can find a ride of course. & like I said my son probably won't be coming. It's hard for me to handle the both of them by myself, and he does not like water going over his head, so the spray park isn't a good idea for him lol. Hopefully I'll get to make it though!!

Hope you have a wonderful day as well!!

Quoting Anellie:

Hi there!

Glad to you have you "still connected'' LOL      Everything here seems to be OK,  and I'm really looking forward to our playdate.

Hope you have a wonderful day,

Frances

Lilypie - (IcOQ)

Lilypie - (cbWq)

MaddinAlly
by Group Owner on Jul. 13, 2010 at 11:05 AM

well i'm glad you can still get online to chat with us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)