Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoo Idea

Posted by on May. 21, 2010 at 5:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 375 Total Views
1 mom liked this

So I had this idea for a tattoo and i wanted some advice. I have my buisness logo on the inside of my left wrist(my profile pic) and the scripture it was taken from on the inside of my right forearm (revalations 1:8)

In December, my best friend of 15 years passed away from Ovarian Cancer. She fought for 1 year before she finally died. She has a LOT of tattoos. My favorite, her first one, was a series of colorful stars on her chest. I always thought it was beautiful. Now that she is gone, I thought that I could honor her by getting the exact same tattoo, only smaller, and on a different part of my body. I'm thinking of just shrinking it down and putting it underneath my clavical on my right side. I posted a pic of her and her tattoo below. Can some of you help me out with any ideas?

by on May. 21, 2010 at 5:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
katy911
by on May. 22, 2010 at 6:54 PM

I think that's a beautiful tattoo!  Very colorful.  What a great way to honor your friend's memory!!  I say, go for it!  :)

tat2mom
by Group Owner on May. 28, 2010 at 12:10 AM

I think it would look great on top of your foot or on your leg... like starting on your calf and wrapping around.  Its beautiful... i'm sure it will look great anywhere!

2boyz2pray4
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Wow! Beautiful tat!!

tel4him
by on Jul. 5, 2012 at 6:51 AM

I think that would look really cool starting at the outside of your ankle and going up your calf or a smaller version on the top of your foot.  Maybe you could even incorporate her name into it somehow.

setapartone
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2012 at 5:59 PM

I also think it would look great wrapped around your forearm or yoru calf. Or on the top of your foot as well. Very great idea!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)