Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

getting you know you

Posted by   + Show Post
Name:

Live:

When did you become a Christian?

What (if any) church do you go to?

How meny tattoos do you have?

Which one is your favorite?

Do you have any piercings?

What is your favorite scripture?

How meny kids do you have?

Will you allow then to get tattoos?

if so at what age?

Tell up someting totally awesome about yourself:
by on Apr. 30, 2007 at 7:41 PM
Replies (61-67):
Bohemi-Mom
by on May. 22, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Name:  Cat

Live:   Torrance CA

When did you become a Christian?    Feb 14, 1982

What (if any) church do you go to?     Journey of Faith, Manhattan Beach

How many tattoos do you have?         Just one so far..a stencil Celtic shamrock

Which one is your favorite?

Do you have any piercings?               My ears...3 on left one..2 on right..thinking about my nose though

What is your favorite scripture?         Psalm 46:10a- Be Still and Know that I am God.

How many kids do you have?            4 in all: 17, 14, almost 6, and almost 4

Will you allow them to get tattoos?   They have to be 21 so that'll be their choice, not mine, but why would I object when I have one? ;)

if so at what age?   

Tell up something totally awesome about yourself:   Well, I am not sure if it's "awesome" but it is different. I am a nature-based Christian.

Cat

JLee07
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Name:  Jackie

Live:  Gallup, New Mexico

When did you become a Christian?  I was Born Again on 6/28/09!!! So I'm pretty new!!

What (if any) church do you go to? Grace Bible Church.  AWESOME!!!  (website: www.gracebiblegallup.org) There are MANY people there that have tattoos, so I don't feel out of place AT ALL!!!

How meny tattoos do you have?  I have 6, & told DH for our 5th Anniversary I want #7!!!  #7 will be Curious George with my son's name & birthday on it.

Which one is your favorite?  My Tigger & Eeyore

Do you have any piercings?  4 in the right ear & 6 in the left ear.

What is your favorite scripture? I've just started reading the Bible, so I'm not quite sure yet.

How meny kids do you have? 1 boy, he's 2 & his name is Lee David

Will you allow then to get tattoos?  ABSOLUTELY!!!  Only if he wants to.

if so at what age?  The legal age here is 18, so when he's 18.

Tell up someting totally awesome about yourself:  Hmmmm.....I do work full-time, I've learned to stand up for what I believe in, IMO I am an AWESOME Mom, I know people look down on me for having tattoos & being a mom, but I don't care. I am also a RAIDERS fan!!!

SewBlessed9804
by on Jul. 8, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Name: Karen

Live:  Mississippi

When did you become a Christian?  When I was 14

What (if any) church do you go to?  Immanuel Baptist Church

How meny tattoos do you have? 2

Which one is your favorite? Heart-shaped lady bug on my foot

Do you have any piercings? Only my ears-two each

What is your favorite scripture? I have several. I like Psalm 23.

How many kids do you have? 1

Will you allow them to get tattoos? If she wants to and when she's much older

if so at what age? Graduated from high school at least

Tell up someting totally awesome about yourself: I'm a work-at-home wife and mom

mjohnson102805
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Name: Miranda

Live: Hot Springs, AR

When did you become a Christian? Nov 3, 2008

What (if any) church do you go to? First Baptist Church of Hot Springs

How many tattoos do you have? 2

Which one is your favorite? The one I got on my foot. I got it on our "Honeymoon" (that we had after our wedding RENEWAL. It is a beach scene with a palm tree, hawaiian flowers, etc.

Do you have any piercings? Just my ears now....I have had my nose, eyebrow, belly button....to name a few

What is your favorite scripture? In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.....Proverbs 3:6

How many kids do you have? 2

Will you allow then to get tattoos? Sure

if so at what age? When they are of age

Tell up something totally awesome about yourself: I am ME that is awesome in itself :o)

Miranda

"In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight" Proverbs 3:6

GIRmom
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Name: Zarah

Live: Lebanon, Pa

When did you become a Christian? I was raised in church but really at 13 tho i have still straddled the fence off and on =/

What (if any) church do you go to? Life Center Ministries International

How meny tattoos do you have? 1 (soon to be 2)

Which one is your favorite? I only have one right now but my soon to be favorite is my son gabriel's name with angel wings on each end in  between my shoulders

Do you have any piercings? yes 9

What is your favorite scripture? Joshua 1:9 "Be strong and courageous do not be terrified do not be discouraged for the lord our God is with you whever you go"

How many kids do you have? 1

Will you allow then to get tattoos? If he is of legal age,.. that is her decision

if so at what age? 18

Tell up something totally awesome about yourself: I love learning and love all things academic,.... I am currently in school and plan to one day be a Nurse Practitioner

l0v3myg1rl5
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Name: Kacie Marie

Live: TN and I love it!

When did you become a Christian? I rededicated my life almost 6 years ago and am more in love with God than I ever knew possible!

What (if any) church do you go to? I go to Rio 180 it's located here in maryville Tn

How meny tattoos do you have? 7 for now but I have a few more in mind.. getting my next as my anniversary gift in september!

Which one is your favorite? it would have to be a tie..I have an Iris on my chest that is my great grandmothers birthflower and she died about 2 years ago and I got it to remind me of her. and then I have a dragon fly and butterfly on my right foot that says Psalms 127:3 under it which is Children are a gift from God they are a blessing!

Do you have any piercings? just my ears and tragus

What is your favorite scripture? Psalm127:3

How meny kids do you have? 2

Will you allow then to get tattoos? if they are 18 sure but I want them to think about what they puut on their body cause I want them to know it's not easy to take off.

if so at what age? 18

Tell up someting totally awesome about yourself: I was told at 13 that because of my endrometriosis that I would not be able to have kids.. A few weeks after giving my life back to Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior I found out I was pregnant with my oldest! We serve such an amazing Lord!

proudmommy152
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2010 at 12:16 AM

Hi my names Heather I am 25 I live in TX

I was baptized catholic at 1 yr of age

I go to cross-point church,

I have two tattoos on back and one on the wrist and another on other arm & just got me and my husbands wedding ring tattooed on!wink

I use to have a eyebrow and tounge piercing but removed them when I was 17

I have two daughters 6 & 4 and my husband their stepfather would like one of his own so maybe a third god willing..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN