Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

considering a tattoo

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2008 at 2:41 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 42882 Total Views
i have been considering a tattoo of a bent cherry blossom tree on my chest. It would be a very large peice and would be black and grey with little bits of pink....
I really want it but am concerned about the size, what would you all say?

to tattoo
or
not?
by on Jul. 15, 2008 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
3uglybabies
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2008 at 3:24 PM
When the question arises :"to tattoo or not to tattoo"? the answer imo is always TATTOO!! I love cherry blossom tats and plan to add one to the tattoo on my wrist as I am not all that thrilled with how it turned out.  As far as size goes I think a large tattoo like that would be beautiful and dramatic.  My weeping willow goes from my hip bone up past a few ribs and I love it.  Just wish it was where I could show it off more often! Good luck with your decision and don't forget to post pics!

tat2mom
by Group Owner on Jul. 15, 2008 at 3:59 PM
I would pray about it and really listen to what God has to say.  I know that I have wanted to get several tattoos and after praying about them I knew that God was telling me not to, and for a good reason.  A while ago I wanted to get flowers on my foot, and after praying I didn't think that I should.  Well a few months later I was reading my bible and came across a verse that talked about walking by faith.  I was so stuck by it that I wanted to get it tattooed on my foot, and after praying about it I knew that it was ok.  I'm so glad that I listened and didn't get the flowers.  While they would have looked nice, my Walk by Faith tattoo is much more powerful.
the b fam

3uglybabies
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2008 at 5:37 PM
That sounds like an amazing tattoo, full of meaning, do you have a pic?
Quoting tat2mom:

I would pray about it and really listen to what God has to say.  I know that I have wanted to get several tattoos and after praying about them I knew that God was telling me not to, and for a good reason.  A while ago I wanted to get flowers on my foot, and after praying I didn't think that I should.  Well a few months later I was reading my bible and came across a verse that talked about walking by faith.  I was so stuck by it that I wanted to get it tattooed on my foot, and after praying about it I knew that it was ok.  I'm so glad that I listened and didn't get the flowers.  While they would have looked nice, my Walk by Faith tattoo is much more powerful.
tat2mom
by Group Owner on Jul. 15, 2008 at 5:39 PM
I sure do......

Quoting 3uglybabies:

Quoting tat2mom:

I would pray about it and really listen to what God has to say. I know that I have wanted to get several tattoos and after praying about them I knew that God was telling me not to, and for a good reason. A while ago I wanted to get flowers on my foot, and after praying I didn't think that I should. Well a few months later I was reading my bible and came across a verse that talked about walking by faith. I was so stuck by it that I wanted to get it tattooed on my foot, and after praying about it I knew that it was ok. I'm so glad that I listened and didn't get the flowers. While they would have looked nice, my Walk by Faith tattoo is much more powerful.

the b fam

brittandpjsmom
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2008 at 7:35 AM
Awesome!! Love it!
Quoting tat2mom:

I sure do......

Quoting 3uglybabies:

Quoting tat2mom:

I would pray about it and really listen to what God has to say. I know that I have wanted to get several tattoos and after praying about them I knew that God was telling me not to, and for a good reason. A while ago I wanted to get flowers on my foot, and after praying I didn't think that I should. Well a few months later I was reading my bible and came across a verse that talked about walking by faith. I was so stuck by it that I wanted to get it tattooed on my foot, and after praying about it I knew that it was ok. I'm so glad that I listened and didn't get the flowers. While they would have looked nice, my Walk by Faith tattoo is much more powerful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)