Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know of a good housesitter?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:07 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 155 Total Views

We go out of town from time to time and are in need of a good house-sitter.  Well puppy sitter mostly.  We have a 3 year old Shih-Tzu I need someone to pet, give treats to, and let her go potty outside.  The sitter can stay at our home or just come and go throughout the day.  We live in the Santa Clara area. 

We've got 2-3 trips planned this summer.  The first is this next weekend, July 29-31st.  Anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks much! 

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MamaK11
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:23 AM
Hey! I don't know what all you are looking for, but my sisters (17) are good at those kinds of things.  They are always looking for an excuse to get out of the house ;)  They are very kind, respectful girls, not the typical teenagers for the most part.  They've also grown up with animals so they are good at taking care of them.  Let me know if you want to know anything else about them or their contact info.  PS they are also awesome babysitters!  :)
Spring4398
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:15 PM

Quoting MamaK11:

Hey! I don't know what all you are looking for, but my sisters (17) are good at those kinds of things.  They are always looking for an excuse to get out of the house ;)  They are very kind, respectful girls, not the typical teenagers for the most part.  They've also grown up with animals so they are good at taking care of them.  Let me know if you want to know anything else about them or their contact info.  PS they are also awesome babysitters!  :)

I just wrote your message box.  I hope this works out! 

If anyone else knows of one, let me know.......just in case MamaK11's sisters don't work out......
Maksmama
by Group Admin on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:33 PM
I could talk to my fiance.. We sat house for my family for a month... That was to long... LOL! Any who he may go for the net acess and what not, if you had WoW he would enjoy it... If not and you dont find anything else, if you have gas money I live on west 11th and could go over a few times a day....

Kayla

Spring4398
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:30 PM

Quoting Maksmama:

I could talk to my fiance.. We sat house for my family for a month... That was to long... LOL! Any who he may go for the net acess and what not, if you had WoW he would enjoy it... If not and you dont find anything else, if you have gas money I live on west 11th and could go over a few times a day....
Thanks!  I'll keep that in mind.  I don't think we have WoW because I have no idea what that is.....lol.  We have internet though.  And the reimbursement for doggy-sitting would more than make up for gas money..

TerraAlyce
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:12 PM
Hi, I have a friend who is a very experienced housesitter - it always seems like she's telling me she's housesitting for someone!  She is so sweet and honest and she lives in Santa Clara.  She is about 25.  Msg me if you are interested.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)