Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOOKING FOR CLOSE MOM'S TO BEFRIEND IN MY AREA

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:20 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

MY NAME IS STEPHANIE AND I LIVE IN EUGENE AND I WOULD LIKE TO GET TO KNOW SOME OTHER MOMS IN MY AREA. I HAVE ONE SON THAT JUST TURNED A YEAR AND LOOKING FOR OTHER MOMS TO SET UP PLAY DATES AND FUN TIMES FOR ME TOO ;)

~StEpHaNiE

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tinkerbelli
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Hi Stephanie.  I'm Tiya, and I have a son that turns one on the 29th of this month.  I am a SAHM but I babysit a 4yr and 6yr durning the week until 4:30pm.  It would be nice to meet with you.  My best times would be after babysitting and on the weekends.  I live by the Gateway Mall.  Are you a member of the January 2008 Babies here on CM?  I LOVE that group. 

jenna_girl
by Group Admin on Jan. 22, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Hey, you came to the right place. All friendly Eugene area moms in here, and most of us are looking to meet other moms too. PM me if you ever wanna hang out.

pregnancy

mags_82
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 4:10 PM

Hey I have a spunky 8 mo old and live in thurston.  pm me if you wanna

proverbsmommy4
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Hey! Welcome!  Have you heard of MOPS?  It's called Mothers Of Preschoolers but it's actually for moms with children age 0-Kindergarten.  We meet 2x a month, have free food, drinks, parenting tips, mom nights out, etc.  It's in Springfield.  If you want, join the group, MOPS-Springfield, Oregon.  You should be able to find it by typing that in.  :) Feel free to add me as a friend too! I have four boys lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)