Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Eugene

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:38 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

Hello, My name is Heather and I have a 2 yr old daughter and am expecting my 2nd daughter in Aug. I am new to the area and am looking for someone to hang out with.

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
anity
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 1:11 PM

welcome to eugene.i live in springfield right now but have been in eugene and springfield my entire life.me and hubby are looking to move to florence real soon but dont know if it will work out.we have 2 kids,girl 6yrs and boy 18 months, and a 3rd on the way.this one was not planned but it happened and theres nothing we can do now but be excited.which i am.i dont know how many people in this group are actually in this area but i've noticed all the ones that say where they are its always pretty far from here.

one life one love

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee"Pro-life?Thinking of abortion?on myspace?come to my profile and learn the facts about abortion----www.myspace.com/prolife_probaby

preciosita
by Group Admin on Apr. 10, 2009 at 2:09 AM

Welcome! I live in Springfield. There a quite a few other that live in the area as well. I have 3 kids. 12, 9 and 3. I have posted a few meetups that nobody showed up to but I might try again soon.

Tiffany0929
by on Apr. 13, 2009 at 5:08 PM

Hey There!

I'm Tiffany and I live in Springfield. I am a stay at home mom, we have 2 children our son is 11 years old and our daughter just turned 2 last month. We are always up for a meet up. I prefer in the mornings anytime before 12:30. Kayla our daughter naps at 1pm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)