Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tykohlsmommys Special Scrap Requests

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 470 Total Views

Hey Thanks for stoppin by. Here is where you can request special Picture Scrap Siggys. This is my addiction, i love scrappin Im constantly downloading scrap kits so if you like to show off your family with some of your favorite pictures, this is the place to do it.

Here are some examples of what i have done

Here is what i need from you just copy and past this.  Makes it a lot easier on me to come as close to what your asking for. I have tons of kits and if your asking for something i don't have i usually pretty good at finding it

1. Names, ages, dates you want on it? Including if you want yours on it or not 

2. Colors?

3. Theme(birthday, Anniversary, Holiday, Girly, boyish, you name it I'm determined to get it)

4. Pictures?(i could probably do up to 4-5 pictures)good quality ones no cell phone pictures please.

let me know as much as possible to insure you get what your looking for

These will pprobably take me a few days to complete depending on if i have it or not

NOTE: if you wish to not have your pictures displayed on the post feel free to leave your request here and private message me your photos with the header being Special Request

Thank you for stoppin by

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
roxymom1137
by on Mar. 9, 2009 at 3:53 PM

OMG....Tammy this is absolutely Beautiful. I love them both!!! I plan on putting it in a frame for my daughters birthday @ the end of March. She'll love it!!! Thanks again. Kathy aka roxymom1137

skuttle06
by on Apr. 5, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Your scrap siggies are so beautiful.  I would love one using the pics in the following post.  Feel free to use any except the first one. Mine is the one in the dark pick sweater and the black coat. Her name is Melissa  The super blonde one(Her name is Mackenzie) is my friends' daughter who is 2 months younger than Melissa.  The man in the last pic is Melissa's daddy and my wonderful fiancee Tristan.  Thanks in advance for all your hardwork and let me know if you need any more info.  Any colors are fine and these pics were taken March of 2009.

Amanda

Click here to go to the picture post.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)