• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fort Wayne winter activites?

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:45 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 287 Total Views

I am curious if there are any places in Fort Wayne that do children's activities or play groups?  I am new to the area and was just wondering if there are any places that we can go to play in the winter?  Like community center activities, play groups, inside play areas, gymboree's, music classes.  Any suggestions?

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BusyMama86
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:25 PM

The libraries always have a lot of activities/groups going on, I've taken my daughter a few times.  But besides that, I'm not sure girl! My kids love the little play area in the mall

CafeMom Tickers
ginipassionlady
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Science Central downtown is always a good bet!  Try the Parks and Recreation department too, there might be a lot more going on in this sleepy town than we thought!

Gini Winget

Passion Parties Team Leader

http://www.ginimcelvy.yourpassionconsultant.com

kiss

BraydenDominic
by New Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 1:41 PM

Thanks ladies!!  I will check into these.  We had a jungle of fun where i used to live its a huge indoor play ground it was awesome.  I really need to find some activities to do outside of the house:)  So please keep any ideas coming!!

AngelaSue1979
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:49 PM

I don't know where it is, but there is an "it's playtime" here in town that is good. If you're able to join the YMCA, they always have a lot going on as well. Ice skating, currently, at McMillen rink. The Third Place way up north on Cedar Canyon Road http://www.huntertownumc.org/a_thethirdplace.aspx is worth checking out. 

BraydenDominic
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Thank you I will check it out!!  Another mom on here just told me about mom.meetup.com and i took a look at it they meet up and do different things with the kids!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)