Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*Tupperware*

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2007 at 5:00 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 761 Total Views
                                   Hello ladies!!
I know I havn't kept up with anything on here... wow things have been crazy!
But....... I am now a Tupperware Consultant!  I love this stuff.. If you would like to look into more of the products go to
www.Tupperware.com  It isn't like the old boring things that we all remember our moms having.  If you have anyquestions or would like to book a party let me know... Or i can send you things in the mail.  Again my name is Jessica Kamdar and my email for Tupperware is jlktupperware@hotmail.com
Thank you for your time!!! Have a Great Day!!!!

by on Oct. 20, 2007 at 5:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ali9279
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2008 at 9:00 PM

Hi Jessica! My name is Alissa.  I live in New Haven.  I am a consultant for Two Sisters Gourmet.  I looked at Tupperware because one thing about tupperware our moms are still using it-that stuff can take survive anything.  But I liked TSG b/c I am the only consultant in Indiana and most of Western Ohio is empty as well.  I thought no competition would better my odds of success.  If you want to check out my website it is

http://www.twosistersgourmet.net/web/aknippen

Heddy2007
by Member on Sep. 9, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Congrats mama!  :-)  It's soooo true - Tupperware lasts for a looooooooong time!  Definitely worth every penny!  I've added you to my list of contacts. 

I'm a Slumber Parties consultant - really fun, classy, and educational women-only parties.  Lingerie, lotions, toys, creams, and more.  If you ever want to trade parties, let me know.  :-)  www.SlumberPartiesbyHeatherJ.com

Heather J........crazy busy and happy SAH mommy, wifey, and owner of SlumberPartiesbyHeatherJ website and business

happy new year 2009busy mommoms rock

AngelaSue1979
by Member on Sep. 10, 2009 at 7:43 AM

I have some tupperware handed down to me that I am pretty sure is older than I am!

I love the newer bowls with the pop-tab that you can put in the microwave. My mom got me a set for Christmas and I absolutely love them. They are called vent n'serve.

ginipassionlady
by Member on Sep. 10, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Wow!   I didn't realize so many of us did parties!  I am a Passion Parties consultant - sorry to the Slumber Parties lady but if you ever want to compare the business let me know because people ask me all the time what the difference is!

Gini Winget

Passion Parties Team Leader

http://www.ginimcelvy.yourpassionconsultant.com

kiss

ilyenakitty
by New Member on Jul. 7, 2011 at 8:47 PM

my mom found a straw cup with a lid at a tupperware party about a year ago. when the straw isn't in it, the cup/lid don't leak even when turned upside down and shaken. her contact went into the hospital, then nursing home and doesn't do the tupperware thing anymore....

anyone know what those cups are called, and where we can find a couple more?

reileygrashoff
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2012 at 1:56 PM

hey alissa do u live in new haven, IN? cus i would love to have apatry if u were that close.

Quoting ali9279:

Hi Jessica! My name is Alissa.  I live in New Haven.  I am a consultant for Two Sisters Gourmet.  I looked at Tupperware because one thing about tupperware our moms are still using it-that stuff can take survive anything.  But I liked TSG b/c I am the only consultant in Indiana and most of Western Ohio is empty as well.  I thought no competition would better my odds of success.  If you want to check out my website it is

http://www.twosistersgourmet.net/web/aknippen

gsprofval
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 10:09 AM

This is funny about Tupperware.  My Mom passed away about a year and a half ago.  While cleaning out the house to get it ready to sell, I noticed 3 Tupperware containers on the counter in the kitchen. The largest had flour, the middle one sugar, and the smaller one brown sugar.  Mom used them on a regular basis to make her famous chocolate chip cookies for everyone.

I brought the containers home, dumped the contents, and tried washing the containers.  These are at least 40 years old, and the biggest container is so old it actually has a couple slits in it from being used so much. It also feels rather thin on the sides. 

Just shows you how well Tupperware holds up.  Hmmm, since the slits are there, is there a free replacement on 40 year-old-Tupperware? LOL just kidding.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)