Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any other Fort Wayne moms expecting?

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2010 at 7:32 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 382 Total Views

Hi everybody! I'm Jennifer. I live on the Southwest side of Fort Wayne in aboite. I am a mother to 3 little girls and am expecting again!! I was just wondering if there were any other moms expecting or if you know anybody who is expecting? I am due June 15 2011. I can't wait!! :-)

by on Oct. 12, 2010 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missworld
by New Member on Oct. 12, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I'm not expecting, but I do have 2 boys and 2 girls. I think that is enough for me!!

BabyEtteEtsy
by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 8:05 PM

Hi there!

We just found out we're expecting our 5th in early July!

This will be our 3rd born in this area, the first 2 were born in Seattle. There are several great groups & resources in our area that not everyone knows about!

I've taken many classes through Birth Matters, which is great for education, as well as connecting with other Mamas.

There is also a La Leche League group

And a fabulous network of Doulas.

What are you looking forward to most about having another baby?

Beth   Mama to 4 Girls 10,7,4,1

Running a Family Business making Stylish Baby RingSlings & NeckScapes BabyEtte.Etsy.com

"There was never a Child so lovely but his Mother was glad to get him asleep" ~Emerson

damana
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Hi,I also live on southwest area. I do have a 2 girls one is a preschooler and a another one is an infant .Are you hoping for boy this time ?we are thinking to try for a boy , my husband really likes to have a boy , for me does not matter what counts to me is healthy baby .When I think about how hard is to have a child and how my girls make my hands full ,I want to give up the idea about have another child:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennlfer
by on Oct. 15, 2010 at 7:07 AM

Well I just love gets to teach and raise up my little ladies! They give me purpose and meaning in llife and I am just blessed that God gave them to me! :-) I always imagine what there little souls are saying to God in heaven before they are concieved. Like "I want that mommy God" hahahaha I was really nervous to try for another one considering I already have 3. For most people 3 is enough, but I family still doesn't seem complete with just 3. So on our first time around we are preparing for baby number 4. I think there is always going to be hestitation when deciding on another child just because you have total control. We thought of a huge list of reasons we could decide not to have another, but we also had a huge list of reasons why we should. I went back and forth quite a few times and at one point decided not too. A week later I found out I was pregnant.hahaha. Funny how that works :-) We aren't trying for a boy. In fact, we were kind of hoping for another girl. A boy is just fine to though :-)

cooper11
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Hi. i also live in aboite and am preggers with a boy due on jan 19, 2011.. congrats!!

jennlfer
by on Oct. 18, 2010 at 7:46 AM

Jan.  19th is my 4 year olds b-day! Congrats!!! :-)

jrr129
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2010 at 11:54 PM

congrats to you and all the other expecting ladies out there.  i am 36 wks today...due with a girl on november 17th.

HawtMamaO3
by New Member on Dec. 22, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Expecting twin girls any day now! That makes 3 with my 15 month old daughter :)

Aries46845
by on Jan. 4, 2011 at 9:09 PM

I live in the NE area and just recently found out that I am expecting.  We are hoping for a healthy baby, we are excited

reileygrashoff
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:33 PM

i am expecting i am on my first one...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN