Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pure Romance!

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:10 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 185 Total Views
Hello ladies, I'm a mother of 2 that lives here in Ft Wayne. I am also a wife and I work full time as a RN. My 2nd job/hobby is working for a company called Pure Romance. Basically, as a consultant I find women to host parties and I go and talk about and sell the products. I am trying to reach ladies outside my small circle of friends in an effort to book more parties. Pure Romance sells a variety of bath/beauty aides, massage products, and bedroom accessories. The in-home parties are for WOMEN ONLY and NO CHILDREN may be present. This is highly enforced to maintain dignity for everyone present. The parties are discrete and no one is ever put on the spot or embarrassed. Afterwards, ordering is set up in a PRIVATE room. The hostess of the party will receive FREE products based on the product sales. I have tons of ideas for themed parties, such as "wine & chocolate", " back on the market", "little black dress", etc Pure Romance makes a great addition to your bachelorette or holiday parties and also alone as a "girls night in" Feel free to send me an email for more information or you may also shop/browse my online catalog www.savannahekanem.pureromance.com. Thank you,
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)