Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

let us know who you are?

Posted by on Apr. 18, 2008 at 10:24 PM
  • 94 Replies
  • 4650 Total Views

Okay ladies I am not the best at keeping up with everyone.  Just tell us a brief little thing about you and your fam. 

For me I am 23, I live on the north side of Fort Wayne .  I will be married 3 years this October.  My husband and I have 1 little one.  Her name is Tessa Grace and she is 17 months old.  If anyone has any other questions feel freee to ask!

by on Apr. 18, 2008 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cms52006
by on Apr. 19, 2008 at 10:52 PM
Hello.. I just turned 34 last week.. I have 2 kids.. Christopher is turning 2 next month and Cynthia will be 3 months on the 28th. I will be married 4 years in October. I live in the NE side of Fort Wayne.. NIce to met all of you!!!
AyrST81
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2008 at 10:54 PM
Hello!  I'm Carrie-- 26 yo, married for 4 yrs to a youth pastor, 2 sons (7mo and 2 yrs)  I live in the Parkview area.

Nice to meet you all!

jrr129
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2008 at 11:00 PM
hi...my name is jackie.  i am 25 and i have a son, logan, who is 10 months old.  i live near ivy tech and parkview. 
DreamnBigEliza
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2008 at 11:50 PM
1 mom liked this
My name is Elizabeth and I have been married 10 years to the man who brought me to Ft Wayne! (I am an Oregonian but have been here nearly 3 years.) Dave has a son (my bonus son) who is 12 and together we have two children Jackson 8 and Aurora 5. Dave runs our family business Poop Happens (dog waste removal) and I am co-owner of RockerMomsFitness.com. We stay plenty busy and more than anything I would love to find a friend(s) to go to coffee with or browsing Target. (Does that sound silly? LOL!) My kids are older so playdates are fun but not always what this mom needs!

crazykate1088
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2008 at 11:25 AM
Hey Im Katelyn and Im 19. I am a single mother of a beautiful baby girl, Brianna Colleen. She will be 3 months on May 14.  I live on the southwest side of fort wayne by Homestead High School.
BrandyandNoah
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2008 at 1:55 PM

Hello,  my name is Brandy and I am a SAHM to a beautiful 7 month old boy. I live in Grabill and am looking for other moms in the Grabill/Leo/northern Fort Wayne area to have fun with and start play dates. :) Contact here or http://www.myspace.com/brandyandnoah. Thanks!

sky226
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2008 at 12:07 PM
My name is Sarah and I am 30. I have been married for 7 years. We have three daughters, a 3 year old and 8 mth twins. I am a SAHM. I live on the NW side of Fort Wayne, near Glenbrook and zoo. We are always looking for playdates, more for the 3 year old than the twins.
mrsoz27
by New Member on May. 1, 2008 at 9:51 AM
Hello, my name is marisa I am soon to be 27.  I have been married almost 5yrs. and have 3 boys.  I live off of maplecrest and rothman.  I am very new to the area.  I have been here only 1 month and have already had bad experiences.  I am looking on the brighter side of things and keeping a positive attitude. 
turtle07
by on May. 2, 2008 at 12:09 PM

Im rhiannon i hvae a 7 month old son Kyler. I will be married or a year to my hubby in July. I just loved to the colony bay apartmnets. I used to live in Florida i have only been here since July so i dont really have any friends or know anyone but i would love to meet some new ppl

Momtimes10
by New Member on May. 2, 2008 at 5:44 PM
Hi,
I am older than all of you.(45) But I have two three year olds who need playmates and I have no friends who have kids this age anymore. I am married  and we have 10 kids. His 25,23,21,19, Mine 16,13,11,9 and ours 3 & 3. Yes it is nuts. I am a professor at IPFW and Ivy Tech so I have a very flexible schedule. We live in the eastbrook/westbrook neighborhood.
I look forward to meeting you
K
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)