Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

let us know who you are?

Okay ladies I am not the best at keeping up with everyone.  Just tell us a brief little thing about you and your fam. 

For me I am 23, I live on the north side of Fort Wayne .  I will be married 3 years this October.  My husband and I have 1 little one.  Her name is Tessa Grace and she is 17 months old.  If anyone has any other questions feel freee to ask!

by on Apr. 18, 2008 at 10:24 PM
Replies (91-95):
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Hi:)  I'm Julia, been married for 6 years, and have 2 kids, Madison, 5, and Gregory, 3.  We live in Auburn, which is straight north of Fort Wayne.  

by New Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Hello, hello. I'm Kasey. I live on the north side of Fort Wayne. We will be moving to Garrett in a month or so. I'm 28 years old and married to my best friend. We're expecting our first child, a son, in January 2013. We're big nerds and huge animal lovers. I have a Bachelor's in Studio Art and own a photography business. I just finished my first semester as a graduate student. I'm taking the spring off to enjoy the arrival of our babe.

I was on CafeMom previously, about two years ago. I needed a break for a while, but now I'm back. Looking forward to meeting everyone and possibly making new mama friends in my area!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 20, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Hello, good morning. I just turned 40, don't have any children right now, have a lot of hobbies and interests and looking for friends with similar interests. I enjoy reading, using my iPhone, and quite a few other things.
I live on the north side close to Coliseum. I'm looking forward to meeting new people by text/Skype/email or otherwise very soon thank you very much for group like this.
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Hi I'm Nina. I'm 25 and have a son who is 1 year old. My boyfriend and I just moved to Fort Wayne last august and I'm currently looking for other moms to hang out with!

by New Member on Mar. 13, 2015 at 12:34 AM

I'm a single lesbian mom of two teens, looking for more lesbian friends in Fort Wayne and hopefully someday the right woman to share my life with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN