Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

let us know who you are?

Okay ladies I am not the best at keeping up with everyone.  Just tell us a brief little thing about you and your fam. 

For me I am 23, I live on the north side of Fort Wayne .  I will be married 3 years this October.  My husband and I have 1 little one.  Her name is Tessa Grace and she is 17 months old.  If anyone has any other questions feel freee to ask!

by on Apr. 18, 2008 at 10:24 PM
Replies (91-94):
colljd02
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Hi:)  I'm Julia, been married for 6 years, and have 2 kids, Madison, 5, and Gregory, 3.  We live in Auburn, which is straight north of Fort Wayne.  

nerdygirl84
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Hello, hello. I'm Kasey. I live on the north side of Fort Wayne. We will be moving to Garrett in a month or so. I'm 28 years old and married to my best friend. We're expecting our first child, a son, in January 2013. We're big nerds and huge animal lovers. I have a Bachelor's in Studio Art and own a photography business. I just finished my first semester as a graduate student. I'm taking the spring off to enjoy the arrival of our babe.

I was on CafeMom previously, about two years ago. I needed a break for a while, but now I'm back. Looking forward to meeting everyone and possibly making new mama friends in my area!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
fwalady
by New Member on May. 20, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Hello, good morning. I just turned 40, don't have any children right now, have a lot of hobbies and interests and looking for friends with similar interests. I enjoy reading, using my iPhone, and quite a few other things.
I live on the north side close to Coliseum. I'm looking forward to meeting new people by text/Skype/email or otherwise very soon thank you very much for group like this.
Ann
ninae01
by New Member on Dec. 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Hi I'm Nina. I'm 25 and have a son who is 1 year old. My boyfriend and I just moved to Fort Wayne last august and I'm currently looking for other moms to hang out with!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)