Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Visiting Fort Wayne

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:19 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 218 Total Views

Hi ladies!  My family will be visiting Fort Wayne at the end of the month and we are looking for things to do with our son who is 2 1/2.  I know about the childrens zoo and all the playgrounds, but is there anything else?  We live in Florida and we have places like indoor bounce houses, waterparks, etc....  I was looking for something other than just a playground.  I figured you ladies would know!  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cms52006
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:54 PM

Here is the visitor's guide link...

http://www.visitfortwayne.com/visitors/visitors.aspx

On Tuesdays down at Jefferson Point shopping mall They have Toddler Tuesdays.. There is a different place each week that host a play date for kids.

If you want to have a playground indoors and shop the mall, you can go to Glenbrook Mall. They have a soft play yard for the little kids.. Mine love it..

The Library has a nice Childrens area for a relaxing day.

www.fortwayneparks.org 

www.journalgazette.net  Check out the local Newpaper to see if there is any events happing.

I hope this helps you some.. I wish I was going to be here while you are here so I could help you find more stuff to do, But we will be on vacation until August.

What part of Florida are you from.. I'm from the Daytona beach area..

Have fun!!!

CafeMom Tickers
AngelaSue1979
by Member on Jul. 6, 2009 at 8:25 AM

Science Central is pretty cool, too. They have a little kids area.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)