Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for a babysitter for a 1yr old!

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2009 at 4:36 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 343 Total Views

Hi Ladies, I am looking for a reliable babysitter for my 14month old daughter just in the mid mornings & afternoons. If you or anyone you know would be willing to watch my daughter please leave me a comment her or message me. Thank You so much!

Natalie 5yrs. old (11-11-03) Valarie 1 yrs. old (6-27-08)

by on Aug. 23, 2009 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ginipassionlady
by Member on Aug. 24, 2009 at 8:06 AM

When do you need to start having her babysat?  I want to talk to dh first, but I had to quit my job when I got preggo and I am looking for a little extra to put back for when our baby comes.  If you still need help, email me at giniwinget@hotmail.com.  I live out by Leo Crossing.

Gini Winget

Passion Parties Team Leader

http://www.ginimcelvy.yourpassionconsultant.com

kiss

nikki9806
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Hi there - I sent you a private message regarding your post - I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks - Nicole

ginipassionlady
by Member on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:46 AM

I didn't get any messages here... but then I'm not really familiar with any other part of the site than the boards so it might be sitting somewhere and I just don' tsee it.  So... I talked to him and he said it would be ok, so I need to talk to you.  Please call me.  My number is 494-4561 (and I don't mind it being on the boards because it is a business number too).  Talk to you soon!

btw, I am cpr and first aid certified for infant child and adult.

nataliesmommy11
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Thanks ladies for responding, but my friend is going to be watching her if she doesn't work out I will definetly be calling you...thank you:)

Natalie 5yrs. old (11-11-03) Valarie 1 yrs. old (6-27-08)

reileygrashoff
by New Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:23 PM

i live behind there too.

Quoting ginipassionlady:

When do you need to start having her babysat?  I want to talk to dh first, but I had to quit my job when I got preggo and I am looking for a little extra to put back for when our baby comes.  If you still need help, email me at giniwinget@hotmail.com.  I live out by Leo Crossing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)