Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever wished

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:04 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 345 Total Views

That your babies daddy wasn't the daddy...

Everytime my son's father pulls something i wish i would have cheated on him so i could say he wasn't the father but since i refuse to cheat and only give my heart to one man at a time i didn't cheat...

every sunday from 10 to noon is his time with Xavier.. Last sunday i got a text about 11 saying "i'm sorry i forgot it was my day and slept over"

FORGOT?????!?! well i wish i'd forgot who the hell you are....

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
karone04
by on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:20 AM

Know how ya feel. I wish all the time that my ex had gone back to Hawaii instead of staying here. If he had gone back to Hawaii like he was going to then I probbably would have gotten back together with my dh and Merrick would be my dh's instead. My ex just pays child support. We are trying to save the money up to have my dh adopt Merrick. We are hoping my ex won't try and go for custody. We already know that at the very least he would get visitation because he hasn't seen Merrick since christmas of 07.

XavierLeesmommy
by Group Admin on Apr. 2, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Oh yay i'm not the only one. My boyfriend plans on adopting xavier too sometime in 2012 lol but before then we are hoping to just collect enough stuff against xavier's father to get him thrown out of his life completely though i know i will have to deal with xavier later in life if he finds out about his bio daddy..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)