Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does your husband/bf

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:50 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 232 Total Views
i have a question , does anyone have this problem ...my husband every chance he gets takes off with his friends and rides his dirtbike
all day .....i get stuck at home .....i want to go too
but he takes mine as well for his friend
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BRANDYSBOYS
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:04 AM

I USED TO HAVE THE PROBLEM OF HIM GOING RIDING WITH OUT ME, BUT ILL BE DAMNED IF SOMEONE RIDES MY BIKES!!!!
BUT I NO LONGER HAVE THAT PROBLEM, I TOLD HIM THAT IF HE GETS TO GO WITH OUT ME THEN ,NEXT TIME ITS MY TURN TO RIDE WITH OUT HIM, HE DIDNT LIKE THAT AND NOW WAITS TILL WE ALL CAN RIDE!!

mazzoncini-mom
by Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:16 AM
  I have a different take one this I have been left home with all the kids because I have been pregnant three times in 5 yrs I couldn't really ride a dirtbike anyway. I however am fine with him riding with his friends whenever he gets a chance I think he works hard and should get some free time. Also and mostly I like to do thing with my friends with out him, not for any reason I love him we are happy nothing going on there. I just like to go off and ride sometimes with out the kids or him so I understand him wanting to go with out me. Not all the time but sometimes.
I do have friends though that say the same thing you are saying and I understand I just don't have one of those marriages where we do a lot of those things together.  We love to go motorcycle camping together but sometimes in three or four days we won't have gone out at the same time at all! I have some girlfriends who think it is weird they like to be with their men all the play time but we are not like that. Maybe because we have known each other for 32 yrs maybe because we started riding together when we were 6 I don't know.
Just saying I understand thats just a different take on it. I would have a fit if he wanted to go some places with me! as for the friend riding your bike I think I would stop that in case something happened I would not want you to be out a bike with out the joy of the ride!
lucky_ducky
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2007 at 7:35 PM
my husband and his friend go 4 wheeling all the time and i never get to go anymore cause im too prego! i cant even go and watch because he complains that i'll just whine at him. total jerk lol. plus he spends a ton of money on the stupid thing. so i know how ya feel lol
francesca677
by on Jun. 22, 2007 at 4:51 PM
well he did it again today !!!!

i need to do it back to him
mazzoncini-mom
by Member on Jun. 25, 2007 at 7:48 PM
I told my husband about this post and he said he understood and would not blame me for being mad sometimes. He also said you should talk to them they might not think about it or might go again with you or something. He also agreed that his friend would not be riding my bike unless he could fix it and pay for it.
Shannon
BRANDYSBOYS
by on Jul. 13, 2007 at 2:42 AM

Quoting lucky_ducky:

my husband and his friend go 4 wheeling all the time and i never get to go anymore cause im too prego! i cant even go and watch because he complains that i'll just whine at him. total jerk lol. plus he spends a ton of money on the stupid thing. so i know how ya feel lol

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME 3 TIMES !! YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE FIGURED OUT  THE PROBLEM!! HA...HA...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)