Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms....any one up for some Fair Tax chit chat??

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:35 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 143 Total Views
I've posted a quite a few "ice breakers" if you will and "not chit chat" --- sure looking forward to hearing from you soon!! 

It was AWESOME to hear FAIR TAX by name during the Republican debate by Tancredo!!  wooooo hoooooooo

Anyone know anyone who is going to the FAIR TAX Rally May 15 in South Carolina? 

Have a great week!! 
by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Caitlin320
by New Member on May. 28, 2007 at 11:56 AM
Hi!  The debates were fun.  We actually had a bunch of people over for a debate party that day.

I heart Tancredo.  However, we are on the Romney bandwagon.  ;)  Maybe he'll take up the Fair Tax cause.
Imma...
by Group Owner on May. 28, 2007 at 2:42 PM
He  needs to hear from you!!  Any congress person not for a MAJOR tax reform is NOT for the American People.  I find it VERY sad that these people who supposedly work for us don't know about this bill # 1 and are taking action to support it "KNOWING" it would be the best thing for the country.  Mind you they are more concerned about keeping their power which this bill would diminish. 

GO FAIR TAX GO!!!!

SAY HELLOOOOOO $$$$$$  As your FICA, Medicare, and Fed TaxWithholding would be added back into EVERY paycheck and NO MORE FILING..EVERY!!

Yahooooo for just another spring day!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)