Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are things in the lives of the chef wives?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:19 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 575 Total Views

Whats new mamas?  Hope all is well!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
abellvalerie
by on Mar. 8, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Well I am happy to say he is working again new owners took over the space remodeled and the new place is beautiful. Working with the same Chef who he really liked he teaches his guys so much. I am excited to see how things go the reviews so far are great

http://fatcataz.com/FatCat.htm

CinnamonScallop
by Member on Mar. 10, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Oh wow the 3 Little Pigs looks just delectable... mmmm lol but do you ever get to go in and eat?  Mmm and the bone in filet?  mmmmmarrow... lol  I am glad he is back with his Chef!

I have now officially been 7 times in two years to Hubbys' ha ha.  Oh well.

You're in my thoughts btw mama, let me know how things are going.  Big hugs

erin2well
by Member on Mar. 13, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Wow!  I haven't been on CafeMom in a while, but signed on because I missed the Chef Wives!  

We had a really reeeeeaaaalllly rough fall/winter.  Hubby took a new job in another state, NC, with only 30 days notice and started Dec 1.  I'm still in TN because we just haven't been able to pull it together to get the house on the market.  I think the fall stress rolled me into burnout and I just can't seem to suck it up and get this house ready.  OK, maybe the fact two little girls are running around undoing things twice as fast as I get them done isn't helping, ha!

On the upside, when we finally get to NC to be with hubby, his hours will be better.  He'll actually have 2 days off a week, and home for dinner 1 or 2 work nights.  Freaky!  

He's still working for a private country club.  

CinnamonScallop
by Member on Mar. 14, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Wow Erin!  So it sounds like it was a good sound move for your husband? Thats good!  Do you have a "put the house on the market" date set in motion, or are you still in the plannign stages?  Have you been able to visit eachother?  I understand about being away from hubby- its hard.  Big hugs- been wondering about you!  little man and I are in Colo right now with the fam, hubby is still in Houston.  Its been wonderful, Wendi has been a godsend to me since moving there- she is just wonderful and it is great to be able to relate with another Chef wife- thanks for turning us in eachothers directions!

Keep us updated on your move, have you thought about just renting out your home?  We've been giving some thought to doing something along those lines, living in one place and renting out something in another, just need to know  where we're headed next lol.

Good to hear from you!  cheers,

T.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)