Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Beer,Wine, and Tequila oh my!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:18 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 303 Total Views

Lol so last night was my first night out, impromptu, had a sitter within a couple hours, it all happened very fast.  My friend Vince (sweet, charming, and completly Gay~ lol) took me all over town.  I felt like a tourist.  We explored all the little pockets of the city, the neighborhoods, restaurants(we went to 4!), it was just so much fun.  Each place we went we got a drink or a small bite to eat.

I NEver do this- have not "gone out with the girls" in way over a year.  I just feel weird for some reason, going out and having a ball when I know hubby will be trudging in from work somewhere during that 4th and 5th margarita. 

But boy oh boy was it nice to just go out, without a care, and ogle, and gossip, and giggle, and swill lol.  Will hopefully do it again sometime, lets just say it was the first night in a very looooong time I fell asleep with a wonderfully girly smile on my face.

Wanted to share, b/c I know some of you share the same sentiment! :)

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
EternalDreams
by New Member on May. 26, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Sounds like you had a blast. I long for the days to be able to go out and let loose with the girls ~sigh~

wendistar
by Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:04 PM

That's awesome Traci! 

erin2well
by Member on May. 28, 2010 at 2:36 PM

I'm jealous, lol.  I really need to find a sitter.  

CinnamonScallop
by Member on May. 29, 2010 at 9:54 AM

Aww mama If I were in your neck of the woods I'd come over and give you a break.  Big hugs- hope you're doing well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)