Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opportunity for Moms - Step 2 Mom Talks, May 19th

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:00 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 203 Total Views
Hello, My name is Jasmina Schorr and I am a consultant working with the Step 2 company based in Streetsboro, Ohio. Step 2 is a manufacturer of children's toys as well as home and garden products. Step 2 will be hosting Mom Talks on Tuesday, May 19th at their headquarters in Streetsboro. This is an open and relaxed discussion with about 5-8 moms in each session and the sessions last about 1 1/2 hours. They are looking for opinions and thoughts on products or ideas. In exchange for your time and feedback, you will receive a $100 gift code to use online at www.step2.com. We are looking for moms that have at least one child between the ages of 2 years up to 4 years. If you fit this requirement and are interested in attending, there are two different time slots available for Tuesday, May 19th: 10:00-11:30 am or 5:30-7:00 pm. One thing to note is that these sessions are for moms only, childcare is not provided and only babies who are nursed can attend with their mother. Please contact me at jasmina.schorr@gmail.com if you are interested in attending or if you would like more information. And feel free to forward along to anyone you think may be interested in this opportunity. Thank you, Jasmina Schorr
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)