Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi! Just want to introduce myself...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hi! My name is Amie and I live in the Port Clinton area. I wanted to join this website to meet moms and new friends. I'm learning all the ropes here. If anyone can help that would be great.
by on May. 4, 2008 at 7:30 PM
Replies (11-12):
RobbiesMom0321
by New Member on May. 24, 2008 at 9:08 AM

Hi!  I'm another Sandusky mom!  I'm 31 and have a 2 year old boy named Robbie.. I'm also expecting #2 on November 2nd :)

misswriter415
by New Member on May. 31, 2008 at 11:14 PM
Hey Everybody! I am new to the group. I live in Sandusky. If you would like to know more about me, please view my personal website www.kidsandcash.net ! JUST AN FYI - I do provide certified day care second shift Monday through Friday and any shift on weekends. If you know anyone in need, feel free to read up on my site and then let me know!

I am the mother of three children, ages 6, 4 and 19 months! Busy Busy Bee!

Is everyone looking for a good summer?

Miranda

Hey, have you checked out my website yet? It has various free resources for other moms, parents, kids, and more!! I

You may feel free to place a link to your website on my links or blog pages. The more exposure, the more sales! Right? I am here to help! You place your link on my site and all the advertising that I do for my site, rubs off on yours as well. I scratch your back, you scratch mine? WWW.KIDSANDCASH.NET

My site also has links to my online wholesale shops where there are more than 200 items for low prices and discounted shipping! I built my store from scratch and it costed me absolutely nothing. I am willing to teach you as well, for no cost. Just let me know...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN