Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG he is driving me crazy

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 350 Total Views

My son is 3 1/2,, He was completely potty trained for like five months. Then about a month and a half ago he just started to poop in his pants and hides. And he pees too. Why is he doing this. I dont know what to do about it. I make him clean his own underwear and it doesnt bother him.. I dont know what to do

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Andrewsmom70
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:33 PM

Has ANYTHING (good, bad or otherwise) changed in your family at all in the last two months or so- new baby, mom/dad at home more/less, a move to a new house, change of day to day schedule, ANYTHING?

irishmilf1
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 2:34 AM

Well we got kittens, and i am two months pregnant.. That is about all that is new.. plus we yell at him more cause he torchers the cats...So theres that too.. Other then that, thats it.

Andrewsmom70
by Group Owner on Jul. 14, 2010 at 10:18 PM
I'd recommend putting him into a cool/lukewarm shower EVERY SINGLE TIME he messes on himself. He obviously knows how to use the toilet and is making the choice not to and so he has to learn that that choice has certain consequences. If you explain that it will happen EVERY SINGLE TIME and then follow through with the promise and put him in the shower EVERY SINGLE TIME it probably won't take long before he's back on track.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)