Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Custom-made Toilet to the Rescue!!

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2011 at 1:57 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 701 Total Views
1 mom liked this

A girlfriend of mine has a baby girl who is starting to potty train soon and she has always been afraid of the toilet, so they did something a little outside the box. One Saturday night, my girlfriend and her husband went out for a date night to a newer local restaurant, and the bathrooms at this restaurant have a very unique touch to them; the toilets where custom painted sports teams!  As fate would have it, the gentleman who made those toilets was at the restaurant that night.  They got to talking and the gentleman told them about some kid friendly toilets he and his team were developing to aid in the potty training process.  Given that they were soon facing the task of potty training themselves, they were pretty interested in what he had to say.  One design they talked about has colorful frogs on it and let me tell you, colorful should have been my girlfriend’s middle name.  So, later they called to get some pricing information and found out that this company Rival Toilets can also further CUSTOMIZE any toilet by putting your child’s name on it.  Once she found that out, she was all over the idea.  They went with the frog toilet and got it installed right away.  They’ve had it for about a month now and their little girl is warming up to the potty.   The price was surprisingly way more affordable than they originally thought and their team was super friendly and helpful!  I hope this helps and gives a new, fun way for all the other potty training parents out there! Best of luck to you all!!! 

by on Dec. 16, 2011 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)