Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty Training 1 1/2 year old..

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 652 Total Views

Hey all.. I have a 1 year and 1/2 old daughter and every time we go to change her diaper, she kicks and screams and doesn't want it to happen. So I thought maybe she is ready to be potty trained. Does anyone have any tips that could help me during this process? This is my first child so I am very new to this lol

by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kel_be
by on Aug. 6, 2012 at 5:20 PM

You may have success with Lora Jensen's 3 Day Potty Training Method if you wanted to give that a shot. 

Otherwise I advise to get a few different books on PTing and make a plan that works for everyone in the house.

Andrewsmom70
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Go to the general information section of this group and look for the post near the top about the 3 day method. That post is free and Lora Jensen's isn't. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mistymay69
by on Aug. 21, 2012 at 11:33 AM

The same thing is happennig to me with my 17 month old boy, and I was wondering the same too!

zongomom
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Salam sisters

At the beginning of the summer me and my 14 month old  daughter didnt have to many problems with the potty training but i didnt have the time to get up and potty train her after we both got sick and were just now picking up our method again which is wake up pee and brush our teeth wash our face and then eat breakfast but now she wont pee in the potty at alll now i dont know what to do. But if you know the 3 day potty training thingy would you post it? thank you

Andrewsmom70
by Group Owner on Sep. 20, 2012 at 4:58 PM
There's a post in this group's general information section in a post near the top.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)