Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She's getting it!

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:10 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 408 Total Views

Today was the 2nd full day in panties for my 2 year old.  She had puddles of accidents on day one , but today just peed a teeny bit in her panties, became upset and said mommy i go potty, and went on the potty.  She only goes a little bit, then stands up to see and says i'm all done.  then minutes later she has another teeny accident and goes on the potty a little more.  I'm wondering if there's anything i can do to help her to pee until her bladder is empty.  thank you for any help!!

by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Andrewsmom70
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2009 at 10:19 PM

It's part of the process.  She'll get it all put together before long.  Congrats to you both! :-)

JulieBee
by on May. 25, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Thank YOU for this wonderful group and your post on the 3 day process.  It has worked like a charm!  :-)

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

It's part of the process.  She'll get it all put together before long.  Congrats to you both! :-)

Andrewsmom70
by Group Owner on May. 25, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Yay!!  So glad you've had a good experience with it! :-)

moonlight79
by on May. 31, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Hi, there I am having the same problem too.

JulieBee
by on May. 31, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Quoting moonlight79:

Hi, there I am having the same problem too.

She did get it!  Took 2 days.  Now, it's been an entire week and my little girl is completely potty trained...even at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Andrewsmom70
by Group Owner on May. 31, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Yay!  Congrats!!  Yipee!!! :-)

moonlight79
by on May. 31, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Yayyy!! I am so happy for you

firsttimemom739
by on Jun. 1, 2009 at 2:41 PM
How did you do it? I'm in awe. I'm trying this method but it's just not working. Did you start with having her wear underwear or pull ups?
moonlight79
by on Jun. 1, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Quoting firsttimemom739:

How did you do it? I'm in awe. I'm trying this method but it's just not working. Did you start with having her wear underwear or pull ups?

I started her with easy ups, but that didn't work because she could not tell if she was wet or dry. every time i ask her if she is wet or dry....she said she is dry, but actually she is wet. So I went out to get the gerber training pants   I just posted my progress on my daughter's potty train on the general discussion board. if you want to read on more about it.

JulieBee
by on Jun. 2, 2009 at 10:13 AM

I went right to panties.  Even at nap and night (although I did put a pull up over top of the panties for those times...just to make it easier on myself).  The potty went everywhere with us...in the car, outside...whatever.  It only took 3 days for her to stop having accidents.  I did it over the Memorial Day weekend.

Quoting firsttimemom739:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)