Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can I tell if my daughter's ready for night training?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:46 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 298 Total Views

She's 30 months and for the most part is does well during the day. We do have some accidents, so I have kept her in pull-ups just in case. Maybe 2-3 mornings she'll be dry when she gets up. Should I start the night training? How?

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Andrewsmom70
by Group Owner on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:04 PM

I say go ahead and night train.

As for how, there's a stick note at the top of this forum that gives a step by step of how to night train.  Let me know if you have questions. :-)

BellaBear
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:42 PM

for i think a week i made her use the potty before bedtime still put her in a diaper and then i would check her first thing in the morning and the whole week she was dry so we switched to panties and honestly she has only has have two nights of accidents and we have potty trained since end of june.

momof3boyz402
by on Aug. 18, 2009 at 4:40 PM

i have 3 boys  and when my oldest one was done potty training i waited awhile then i stop giving him anything to drink after a certain time and had him go to the bathroom at least 3x before bed and eventualy it worked and he stopped wetting his bed in about 1-2 months but he had the  once in awhile accident  but he stopped wetting the bed maybe if u try that and if he had a dry diaper for at least 3 day then take the pull-up off and see what happen good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)