Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For the residents of Rochester Estates!

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 9:33 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 241 Total Views
The City of Rochester Hill generously supplied a grant ( I believe for the second year, unsure though) to our community to allow the school age children ages 6-12 to attend the Safari summer camp running from June 18, 2007 until August 10, 2007 for a MERE FIVE DOLLARS PER WEEK!! The hours run daily Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.

Personally I don't know a mother out there that wouldn't look at that offer and think - 6 hours of awesome activity for my kids - and 6 hours of peace and quiet for MOM!

The group will be meeting at the Community Center and then bussing to either Bloomer Parks or Spencer depending on the activities and will be ready for pick up at 3 p.m. sharp.

If anyone you know in this Neighborhood has not heard of this - please inform them of this fantastic opportunity.

I have a feeling after the parents meeting on June 7, 2007 at 6:00 p.m. I may even think about volunteering for the last half of the session or the whole thing, who knows. I'm sure they would never turn down the help!
by on May. 4, 2007 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
maidenforce
by Group Owner on Jul. 14, 2007 at 4:03 AM
An update :

Four weeks into Camp Safari and my kids are loving it - I actually want to keep them home a day here or there to spend the summer with them and they are complaining they aren't getting to go to camp on those days!!! Success! They love it, and I am very satisfied with the program this year. I will have them return next year for sure!

Enjoy the summer everyone!

Elizabeth
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)