Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just a vent!

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:46 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

I work at Great Lakes Crossing Mall with Santa. I take pictures for him. I have noticed a lot of kids that are not control able. we have children that come in in groups that are mentally challenged and they behave better than normal children. Also something else I have noticed something else. We have lots of children that come to Santa wet.. when your kid is wet change them do not put a wet kid on Santa's lap he sits in that chair all day long and he its 2 break 1-2 and 5-6 he dosnt change his suit he only has on with him when he comes in for the day. Please be understanding of him. We have on Santa at the snow globes he works every day he hasnt had a day off he works from 10- 9 Mon- Sat and 11-6 on S he doesnt get a day off he takes a lot of abuse from kids that scream and cry.. we know what are are doing on our set please trust us!

Sorry.. its getting close to Christmas and people are mean and rude they don't stop to think that some of us to work and do this all day we are new to this and Santa is a person just like the rest of us!

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)