Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Castor Oil Packs for Fibroid Shrinkage

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 11:01 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 3596 Total Views

Greetings ladies! I recently learned from a close friend of mine that a close friend of hers successfully shrank her fibroid from the size of a grapefruit to a walnut by using a castor oil pack for a period of about two months. I have recently started using it, in faith. You may view the following video for information on how to prepare and use the castor oil pack. In addition, this is recommended in a book I just read entitled, "The Infertility Cure: The Ancient Chinese Wellness Program for Getting Pregnant and Having Healthy Babies (Paperback)" (http://www.amazon.com/Infertility-Cure-Ancient-Wellness-Pregnant/dp/0316159212/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1267733297&sr=8-1), along with herbs and dietary changes. This book was successfully used by a friend of a friend of mine to become pregnant when she was having fertility challenges. I hope that these will be of help to each of you. I am a firm believer that through faith these fibroids can be remedied naturally. God bless you always!

by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)