Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP ME!!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 1:24 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 260 Total Views
Ok, My neighbor seriously hates our Mini Schnauzer!  She claims he tried to bite her and that his bark makes her wince she's even threatening to start a petition to have him DeBarked.  What I want to know is... do anybody elses neighbors have a problem with their pups? 
by on May. 7, 2007 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lmndhead1978
by on May. 13, 2007 at 9:15 PM
how in the heck to you debark a dog?
Kenzish
by New Member on May. 14, 2007 at 4:14 PM
First of all - What a bitch!!!

I would first talk to your other neighbors and ask if your dog has truly been a problem with him barking etc.  If they say no - I'd take it back to her and tell her what you found from your other neighbors - and maybe find out if it's first thing in the morning etc that's bothering her you can be more mindful of it.

If you find your 'nauzer is really a nusiance, talk to your vet about ways to keep him occupied so he won't be terrorizing the entire neighborhood.  I would tell your neighbors that you are working on the problem and that will soften the problem while you work on it.  People sometimes just want to know that you care you know? 

At any rate, good luck to you and your baby!
Kenzish
by New Member on May. 14, 2007 at 4:18 PM
Might I add too - if she's bothering you over nothing and being really unpleasant - file a harassment complaint with your city.  You don't have to take that if she's being unreasonable and trying to scare you.
butterflygirlco
by Member on May. 21, 2007 at 8:06 PM
Thank you for your ideas on dealing with the "Wicked Witch of the Neighborhood"  my husband thinks a Paintball to the head is a good solution but I have talked him down from that.  I have been putting Zeus out in the backyard except late in the evening because it seems the only time he barks is when there is somebody near our fence.  Anyway all was good until the other night when I put both dogs out front to go potty before bed... Aparently while they were out she spotted them and took her car for a drive around the block stopping in front of my house just to make them bark!  This person seems to be singling out Zeus so we're at a stand still.  Our Town cops have been informed of this problem and said to document her actions!  Thanks again for your help!
Kenzish
by New Member on May. 23, 2007 at 8:48 PM
First of all - how cute!

I'm glad that you have her on file with the local authorities.  It gives you so much more leverage if she decides to be a complete freak.  I think perhaps next time she raves at you that you should stand your ground and tell her exactly what you think!  There is no reasoning with crazy people - and who knows - maybe she's just learned that if she's a bitch she gets her way and makes everyone else miserable in the process and that makes her happy you know?  Scare her back.  Might throw her for a loop.  haha

Good for you!  Keep us posted!
butterflygirlco
by Member on May. 25, 2007 at 7:12 PM
she caught my hubby after a bad night of work today! LOL she was standing in her yard yelling at my dog, WHO WAS INSIDE THE HOUSE, to shut up.   J turned around and told her that she was making more noise than the dog and to mind her own business and if she had a problem with that then she could blow it out her ass!  I haven't seen her outside since!  Anywhere theres my update! 
Kenzish
by New Member on May. 26, 2007 at 11:28 PM
Lol - fabulous!  I'm glad she caught your husband at a bad time... :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)