Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WE ARE CHANGING LIVES! ONE FACE AT A TIME! MARY KAY IS THE WAY!!

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 4:44 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 23 Total Views

What's harder... Teaching a woman how to take care of her skin(flip over, open, squeeze bottle, put products on your face, say "how does your face feel") or dropping your child off at daycare and letting the daycare teacher see their first steps

What's harder...
teaching a woman about how a careerin Mary Kay can change her life or going to that 12 hour shift job 6 days a week missing out on the.. most important times you will ever cherish with your family...

Is direct sales hard? Not as hard as telling your son you can't go to his football game?!?!

You don't have time?!?! Give me 4-6 hours a week of dedication to this business and I can show you how to make $100 an hour

You don't know anyone?!?! Great! Neither did I!!! Ill teach you exactly what I did!!!

You don't have the money?!?! Even more of a reason to get started so you will never have that excuse again.

Now is the time to start your business with Mary Kay Cosmetics!! Start TODAY for $75 (he kit includes OVER $400 worth of FULL-SIZE products plus ALL the business supplies to get started) plus earn even MORE FREE!!!
Call this pre-recorded informational message: 1-760-569-6787
We make 50% on EVERYTHING we sell!! We have NO TERRITORIES (Sell anywhere in USA)!! We have NO SALES QUOTAS!! NO MONTHLY FEES!!

Let's get you started TODAY, so you have time to SHARE the business and SPECIALS with your friends and family and give THEM the OPPORTUNITY of a LIFETIME!!
CALL ME TODAY!! 941-376-9060 I will give you ALL the DEAILS!!!

Kim Bressan
Future Mary Kay Sales Director

www.marykay.com/kbressan
"Giving women the CHOICES they want and the FREEDOM they deserve!!"briefcase

by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 4:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)