Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not making more than $100 a month! You are in the wrong business!

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 5:22 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 16 Total Views

Would You Refuse This Offer?

As a business person if I were to tell you that I will sell you a great business for only $100, I will work for you all included in that $100 for at least six months, it will never cost you another penny and I will guarantee your start-up $100 to be earned back in 30 days or less. Would you refuse this offer? And if in the remote chance that it is not earned, you may request it and it will be returned to you by the team. Other team members will gladly assume your spot. No questions asked.

In fact, I actually expect far more for you. Since we work this as a team, our power to generate income is large. I expect you to earn in excess of $800 per month within the first 60 days, then your income will rise to over $2,000 per month within the next two months and the only thing you have to do is invite as many people as you can to listen to your new found gold mine as we tell them, would you be interested?

You do not tell them anything, your professional team of leaders will do everything for you and you will succeed.

The only thing you have to do is tell others of your gold mine and get them to listen to what you are going to listen to as soon as you log onto our webinar. That is all there is to it. If you are serious about being on our Team, then call (877) 505-5299 Press Ext# 101 leave your name and phone number and a message with the Operator that says I want on your Team and someone will call you back with more details. Thank you and hope to see you on our Team.

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)