Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ideas on how to promote your home business

Posted by on May. 19, 2009 at 12:46 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 509 Total Views

When I first started my Home Business I kept wondering how should I go about advertising online.  I'm not real internet savvy, so it needed to be something that is easy to do.  You know....something duplicatable. 

Here are some of the places that I have found that will place your ads online for a very small price.

1.  CSE Advertising Solutions www.cseadvertisingsolutions.com

2. Global Hit Pro                         http://globalhitpro.com

Here are several places that I found where you can purchase "Guaranteed Signup".  Just remember when they say Guaranteed Signups normally what that means is they will fill their info into your lead capture page and they are like a tour taker of your website.  Also, I would highly recommend that if this is the route you are taking.....make sure that these Signups are non-incentivized.....what that means is that they are NOT being paid to sign up.

1.  www.guaranteed-signups.net

2.  http://guaranteedsignups.org

3.  www.leadsflood.com

4.  www.goodmlmsignups.com

5.  www.cashexpand.com 

If any of you have any experience good or bad with businesses that help us build our business please post it here.

Brenda ~ Group Owner

http://www.brendasbiz.info/

by on May. 19, 2009 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
drknlvly6781
by on Aug. 22, 2009 at 10:56 PM

If you are new to promoting, and don't have much money to use for advertising, there are many ways to get traffic to your website, both targeted and organic (I think that is the word for just people lol). If you have the time, you can take up such methods as free classified ad posting, traffic exchanges, forum marketing, social networking, blogging, and article writing. These methods cost you no money, but a little effort and time to do it.

If you are unfamiliar with these techniques, there are many free websies where you can learn :these and more. Here are the two I use the most.

Affilorama-teaches people how to earn a living with affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing involves referring people to businesses, and earning a commission on each referral.

Creator Mark Ling is a highly-respected marketing veteran who's put together more than 80 videos teaching newbies step-by-step how to establish an affiliate business. This is the same method he's used successfully himself for nearly 10 years!

Marketing MasterMind- A FREE Web 2.0 Community for Internet marketers. You get the connectedness of social networking sites, the content of top Internet marketing courses, and the support and help of volunteer marketing Experts... all in ONE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)