Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange dreams...

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 379 Total Views

A few night's ago, I dreamed my Mom was depressed to the point that she jumped off some cliffs into waves of the sea. The tied wasn't in enough for the water to be very deep...I came arcoss her body the next morning in my dream...   Then last night I dreamed that there was a car that I was in.with three other people I dont know. we were hit by a tractor trayler in a parking lot we were all hurt one almost died. there was a lot of blood. The guy driving the truck said we were in tis way and he was sick of everyone getting in the way. So he just ran us over out of rage.. Creepy...

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Hedgewitch
by Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Seeing I can only guess, because dreams are very personal; I would say in your life you are feeling like you have little control of what is going on. You are feeling possibly on the depressed side and fristrated with the fact you do not have conttol over what is going on in your life.

You may feel someone or more that one someone is doing something to you and you can't get out of their way. You are worried others or many parts of your life, could be hurt as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)