Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone ever feel a negative (evil) pressance......

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:07 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 398 Total Views

Have any of you especially the Christian metaphysical moms here, ever notice a negative or evil pull on your family when you go to church? When you get serious about sticking to the Christian path?

Have you ever experienced your kids just being over run with bad energy, all "hell" breaking loose in these times?

Or how people you never thought you would see again nor ever wanted to all of a sudden in these times show up or call?

Am I the only one? Not.......

Rene'  S.

Come visit my group! Learn how to keep your kids healthy. http://www.cafemom.com/group/healthykids 

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kenzish
by Group Owner on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:08 AM
No...........

What's this about then?
PhoenixFire
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:28 AM

How very interesting. Kenzish and I were talking about this type of thing just last night.
No, you are not the only one. If you read closely in the Bible you will see that when Satan fell from heaven, he took one-third of the hosts of heaven with them. They did not go to hell. They came here. They are here to throw adversity in our path. They try us and they test us. Our job is to be strong enough to overcome these.
You will know when these times happen because you will feel extra strong like there is someone you need to protect. It is an awesome feeling when it happens. But it can be scary too. Because when you get that feeling, you know something big is on its way. I hope this has helped a little.

GOBryan
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:17 AM
I don't believe in Hell, or better said, I do believe Hell is on Earth.  I don't believe in an actual being called "Satan" except for my husband's ex-wife, but that's a different matter entirely.

There are White, Gray and Dark Entities.  A Dark Entities forte' is to physically attack you in your emotions. In fact, Psychic attack is one of the main reasons for so much of the illness and depression in the world.  Not that a Dark Entities possess you or anything similar, but their energy combined with the negativity of the Earth plane, is absolutely behind a lot of anxiety and despair that goes on with humankind.  Dark Entities can not hurt your soul.

Satan or Lucifer was created by humankind to keep people in line and controlled by religion.  "Lucifer" means "light" plus "to bear" or "light bringer".  We were all created with the light of god within us, so we're all beings of light.  Negative entities have the attitude that they are better than "God" so they feel that they are the true beings of enlightenment.

Sorry to bore you with this stuff.
EKMOM
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:17 PM
Thank you, I new that Lucifer ment light bringer, I have always wondered that if lucifer meant that why did Jesus say he was the the light. I looked up old translations once while in a bible study group and we discovered that lucifer was also translated as rising star, and in the bible Jesus referes to himself just as this too. Interesting. I have been around a few different religions that believe that Jesus and Lucifer were brothers and that they got into a battle over how our souls should be cared for while going through the earthly process, (free-will or control) and this is where the falling out happened. Jesus won we got free will. Anyway sorry about that side track.

Thank you for the understanding on my question or realization. With five kids in the house I always experience this in certain times of our lives. We are moving right now, changing states. And dad is away working and looking at homes, so I work over time o keeping the peace and spiritual balance in the house. I am not being attacked directly but it comes through our kids and through other family members, constant negativity (bad energy), so I find myself pulling our family unit away from these outside people and doing more spirtual things, from readings, music, prayer. Whatever I can. I really pay close attention to my dreams and the dreams of the kids in these times (although I do that anyway). It is just nice to know that others feel this too, I have talked to some people about this and they just look at me like I am crazy. Thank you.

Rene'  S.

Come visit my group! Learn how to keep your kids healthy. http://www.cafemom.com/group/healthykids 

GOBryan
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:54 PM

I hope I helped. I do quote a lot of Sylvia Browne because she's the one that has put things into perspective for me.  It's as if I knew them but I just needed her to remind me.  When we incarnate, it's not that we forget about "Home" or our past lives, it's just stored under lock and key in our sub-conscious, waiting to be pulled out. 

My understanding of Lucifer, is that he IS one of God's Angels (Not a fallen angel, per the church) sent by God to watch over that Dark Souls, because, even though the dark souls don't love God, God still loves them and wants them watched over.  Once a dark soul crosses over into somewhat of a limbo state or holding chamber, then angels and the like, try to help them become white souls but many times, they refuse to cross over and so are immediately kicked back to reincarnate again.  They are very troubled souls that usually reincarnate immediately or stay in ghost form on this Earth plane because they don't want to cross. 

Those who lie, believe everyone lies. Those who cheat believe everyone cheats and so on.....  Dark Souls believe everyone is out for themselves and that they are better than anyone else. 

All Entities were created white until one chooses to step away from God.  You see we can not get closer to God, we are a part of God, we have God in us, however, we can choose to grow further away from God.

Again, I go on with more babble.  I'm just glad to have somewhat of a captive audience.

2FunnyFrogGirls
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:23 PM
Very well put GoBryan.  I don't think I have anything I could add.  You've said it all!
GOBryan
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 5:54 PM

Quoting 2FunnyFrogGirls:

Very well put GoBryan.  I don't think I have anything I could add.  You've said it all!

THANK YOU!!! PER OUR PREVIOUS DISCUSSIONS, LIKE MINDS THINK ALIKE.
Artemis444
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 4:17 AM
Hi!

Just to add to the Lucifer conversation.......

The word satan (sah-tahn), in the Kaballah, refers to our "lower self"- our "Ego", and was never meant to refer to a specific being.  All enlightenment is self-enlightenment.  It is a choice we make to focus on our higher self and our connection God, Spirit, Source.....pick a title. 

Lisa
My2Gems
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2007 at 8:32 PM
I just have to say that the only "lucifer" that I know of would be my brother's ex-wife.... and I have to say she is NO WAY anything of light...she's just the devil or bitchzilla, but mostly "LUCI"
GOBryan
by on Aug. 8, 2007 at 9:59 PM

Quoting My2Gems:

I just have to say that the only "lucifer" that I know of would be my brother's ex-wife.... and I have to say she is NO WAY anything of light...she's just the devil or bitchzilla, but mostly "LUCI"
NO!!! THE NAME SATAN HAS ALREADY BEEN TAKEN BY MY HUSBAND'S EX-WIFE.. YOU CAN'T SHARE IT.. BUT I'LL LET YOU HAVE "LUCI"  LOL!!!

Namaste' ...  Georgina 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)