Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone?

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:29 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 182 Total Views
Okay so I packed all my books but my fav cook book and a few nutritional reference ones that i have to work out of. all my religious and spiritual ones are packed. One of my fav authors is Denise Lynn, I love her dream work books. Does anyone have her Power of Dreams book? If so or if you have a background understanding of dreams in a spiritual sense (hate the scientific way) I had a dream last night that I need some help with.

I was swimming in a large body of water, there were five or six hump back whales swimming with me, I could see the beach not far from me and felt like I needed to get to it. Yet I was at so much peace swimming. My foot was touching as if almost stuck to the back of one whale. Then I saw a blue light below the water, it was a female whale, not a hump back though, a killer whale. I felt safe because I new no sharks were there because of this whale. But I longed to touch or explore this shinning light on her head. Never got to, was woken.

Last Sunday I dreamt that I lost a side tooth and then my front tooth fell out. In my dream I knew what it meant and told myself that I needed to wake up, I went to bed in my dream and then woke up still in the dream. When I really did wake up I knew that someone was going to get sick or even pass on or end up in the hospital, (this is the loss of a tooth, dealth with health, not always your own, well not in my case)I dream this occasionally and it means someone dear to me will have a health issue or die. Like my grandma in Germany. well this time it was a near and dear woman who was like a grandma to me, a metaphysical (unity church ) woman, she passed away the next evening. i just wanted to share that with you guys and if anyone has any ideas or that book. Much appreciated. Thanks.

Rene'  S.

Come visit my group! Learn how to keep your kids healthy. 

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)