Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adriane as a medium part two

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:55 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

This is part two of Adriane as a medium. It is impossible for me to remember everything that happened in almost twenty years of her life. I can only type the high lights of things which made me say wow, or sigh heavily. I will from time to time interject things when the pop up as I remember when spurred by another post or something which happens here at home.

After she took first degree, it was a few months before things started to happen. I had told her about the small ritual we did and how I really did nothing to bind hr that it was all her own doing. As an after thought I wish I had not told her. I wish I had let her think she was bound until she was much older.  When “A” was 12 she was mentally on the average the same as a 6 year old in her understanding of the world. Grant it at 14 she was much older as she had made huge jumps in her social development to on the average of 10.

We moved shortly after she turned 14 to a nice hold house my best friend had lived in before me. It was a very open and warm house with lots of oak and hard wood floors. I wish the house had been set where my new house is.

In the beginning it was just a couple of, I am not sure what to call them so for lack of a better word I will sat spirits. They came with the house. Both were friendly and knew we were there. The first either appeared as a young man or an older man. Yes I am sure they are the same spirit. The second was comical. She always appeared as a child. She would do funny things like dress up in costumes and make “A” laugh.

Like many kids with “AS”. “A” spent most of her social time on the computer, as kids with “AS” almost never have friends. One day she called me into the computer room and asked me to touch her left arm. I did and did not understand why she wanted me to, it seemed fine. She then asked me to touch her right arm. It was like ice. She told me the man often stood right there beside her while she was on the computer, sometimes talking to her, sometimes just standing. At that time he had just left. I made “A” go for walks to get her out of the house. She would often return with company who then would not leave. The house began to get harder to heat. Things would vanish. Most often remotes, batteries, phones, game boys, anything small and easily miss-placed or so I thought until they all reappeared on our kitchen table.

My father passed way later that year. The morning after I had not told “A” yet as they were very close. He would often listen to her talk endlessly about what ever her passion or obsession was at that time. He would tell her jokes and just be there for her. I had planned to talk with her after we were both up and had eaten. When I was in the shower the phone rang. “A” answered it. When I came out, and asked who it was she told me it was Papoo (my father), he had called to tell her a joke. He never called again, but things special to them would vanish and return on her bed.

When “A” was 16, she went to the hospital to try and get a job in the kitchen. The next morning we were awakened by a woman yelling, “Gawd Dam it! They moved my tray again. That was her only visit with us. “A” had been complaining about the spirits and wanted me to get rid of some of them as they were now talking to her when she wanted to sleep. I told her she needed to do it herself. I could not do it for her. If I did how would she ever learn? I gave her ways to make them be quiet from just telling them to using a bubble around her self. The house had begun to feel thick, or better yet the space around me had begun to feel thick. I could not straighten my arms out straight without feeling them. Next post will be the first scary spirit to visit.

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
PhoenixFire
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:35 PM

All I can say is "Wow!"

Kenzish
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:34 PM
Yeah me too!  I'm waiting in suspense.  You write very well!  What interesting experiences!

angelsrule
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:25 PM
Yes WOW i can't wait to read more
PhoenixFire
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 11:34 PM

You should seriously consider writing a book.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)