Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QUESTION

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:03 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 209 Total Views
I HAVE A QUESTION --HERES THE BACKGROUND
LAST NIGHT I WAS AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE AND WE WERE TALKING AND SHE SAID THAT ON MONDAY NIGHT HER SON WHO IS 5 YEARS OLD LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND SAID "MOMMY, I AM GOING TO DROWN IN THAT POOL IN A FEW DAYS" SHE WENT AND DRAINED TO POOL SO THAT COULDN'T HAPPEN. I BELEIVE THAT CHILDREN HAVE THE "GIFT" AND I KNOW I DO TO. AND WHEN I WAS AT HER HOUSE I FELT NEGATIVE ENERGY ALL AROUND I MEAN SO MUCH THAT I  HAD TO LEAVE BUT I DIDN'T SENSE DEATH. I WAS AT HER HOUSE ON SUNDAY AND DIDN'T FEEL THAT TYPE OF ENERGY.
MY QUESTION IS WHEN HER SON SAID THAT DID HE ACTUALLY MEAN IT IN LITERLY SENSE OF DOES IT JUST MEAN THAT SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN? NORMALLY WHEN I SENSE STUFF OR SAY THINGS IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT IS WHAT IS EXCATLY GOING TO HAPPEN. FOR SOME REASON LAST NIGHT I COULDN'T PICK UP ON WHAT WAS GOING ON JUST ALLOT OF NEGATIVE ENERGY. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY INSIGHT? 
THANKS
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Hedgewitch
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:07 AM
You said he is five and his words exactly were about the pool. As a mom I would have drained the pool too, but I agree with you, it could be something else that he was unable to explain.
punxruschicka
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:36 PM
There really is no way to know if he was literal or not since his mother drained the pool and there is no way to find out (thank the Goddess!).  I think that children are more open to psychic abilities and therefore there is a good chance that he would have been right.  If your friend is open to your beliefs perhaps you should talk to her about you doing a house clensing for her?  If there is that much negative energy something needs to be done or it will keep getting worse.  Also try talking to her about putting a piece of quartz above each door and window to absorb the negativity before it gets in.  It sounds like that place is harboring the negativity for some reason and you need to try and find out why. 
If you need any help please ask!!

Blessed Be
Clara
angelsrule
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 3:56 PM
I would have done the same drain the pool ,children are so open and physic about things ,and i have always been told that weather you see it or another sees it you can change the outcome.i would definitely do a cleansing .
Kenzish
by Group Owner on Jul. 26, 2007 at 8:16 AM
Hmm...... that's interesting.  And scary.  I would have done the same thing.  I think I would have gone looking for more guidance from a psychic after that. 
katandjohnmommy
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:48 AM
Thanks for all the insight of this. The problem for me is she doesn't beleive any any thing and doesn't want to listen to me. She gets mad cause I won't come over because of all the negative energy this last week. I have been there every day this week and had to leave because of all the negative energy. I don't know what else to do or what I could do with out her really knowing what it going on. All of this "stuff" as she calls in freaks her out and she wants nothing to do with it.
punxruschicka
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 11:43 AM
You should not do anything without her knowing since it is her house.  Sit her down and talk to her and tell her that she doesn't have to participate in anything but it would make you feel better if she would let you try something your way.  She doesn't have to be there if she will trust you to be in her house w/o you.  Try telling her that ignoring it won't make it go away....

Clara
katandjohnmommy
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 2:09 PM
I HAVE TRIED TO TALK TO HER ABOUT IT. I AM ASKED IF SHE FELT UNCOMFORTABLE TO LEAVE THE HOUSE AND LET ME DO MY THING BUT SHE FEELS TO WEIRD ABOUT IT...... I AM GOING TO TRY AND CONVINCE HER..
I HAVE ANTOHTER QUESTION DO YOU KNOW WHERE ONLINE I CAN BUY THE STUFF FOR MEDIATION AND CLEANSEING. I LIVE IN A REALLY SMALL TOWN AND THEY DONT SELL IT HERE. AND I HAVE USED ALL THE STUFF THAT I BOUGHT WHEN I LIVED IN CALIFORNIA
punxruschicka
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 3:57 PM
Try azuregreen.com  they are a great site.
Hedgewitch
by Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 4:52 PM
I also have an on line store,

www.hedgewitchcrafts.com
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)