Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adriane as a medium part three.

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:24 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 231 Total Views

With in a month or so of the visit from the woman in the hospital “A” has her first scary visit. My Tradition had agreed to help a woman find her lost brother. He and a couple of friends had gone hunting in Alaska, but only the two friends came back. It seems they left him at camp and when they returned all that was there was his coat. It is kind of strange to not take your coat with you in Alaska.

“A” did not know we were searching for this man, as she was only a first degree in the Tradition. Each witch in her own way spent time every day searching but no one found anything. I must admit I was searching for a live man not a dead one as I had hope he had found a way to survive and was just lost. At the same time we were searching the sister had paid people to search for him.

Adriane was on her bed reading a manga, when she looked up a man was standing in her door way. She told me later he looked kind of lost and unsure of where he was. “A” said to him,” Hello, can I help you”. The man in the door way lowered his eyes and tipped his head to the right when he looked at her. When he did this his neck split apart in almost s straight line. It was then she saw the line went further across the front of his throat. She screamed and ran from her room.

“A’s” room was off the kitchen. When she burst screaming from her room, she ran around and a round the kitchen table screaming, “Not real, Not real!”.  I calmed her down and asked her why she did not come running to me. She said she knew it did not matter where she ran if he wanted he would just follow. When I went to her room he was gone and did not return. I called the Queen and told her about the occurrence and the rest of the Tradition stopped searching as they believed he had been murdered by his so called friends. The message was passed on the sister that “A” has seen a mad fitting his description in her room and he had passed. It was up to her to continue to look for him or not. I do not know what she decided to do. Adriane was shaken up as up till that day she had only met “spirits for lack of a better word”, who were either friendly or did not know she was there.

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
punxruschicka
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:29 AM
Wow...I can't imagine how she must have felt!  I'm not sure I could handle this type of thing even now, let alone when I was a child! 

Blessings
Clara
angelsrule
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:34 PM
WOW is all i can say,and i am waiting for part 4
Kenzish
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:13 PM
Oh my god I would have been terrified!! That poor girl! 

But I guess perhaps it's the only way this spirit knew to get across what had happened to him.  It's just too bad it was your daughter he chose to communicate with!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)