• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Again...daughter ran away today...Update

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:50 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 478 Total Views

1/28/2009:  Well, she didn't come home until 10:30 last night and hasn't gone to school today.  Calling her friends does no good because they are all in the same boat as she is...been to juvie, etc.  The kids that may have had the slightest bit of positive influence, or have seen past her manipulation, are the ones that she has stopped associating with.  I think she's dodging her BEST officer so he won't take her to juvie...where do we find her?  What should we do?  Her father is like the walking dead from depression and we've got 2 toddlers & another teen to think of.  I've got strong shoulders, but with going back to school and the kids/SO, I don't know how long I can hold everyone together.  Help?!

12/26/2009: She's home safe and sound...till the next time.  Thanks all.

1/25/2009: I'm sure she's feeling very desperate right now...anyone pick up anything that can help us?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GOBryan
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 7:07 PM

I see her with a friend but that's it.

Hope you find her soon. 

Is she taking medication or narcotics of some kind? You don't have to answer that if you don't want that, it's just something that comes when I see her picture.

Kenzish
by Group Owner on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:52 PM

She's alright.  She's with people she knows.  I too got some sort of chemical abnormality in her body.  I feel like she's certainly not capable of making decisions for herself right now.  What's her name?

mocha1
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Her name is Nicole and she's supposed to be taking a prescription anti-depressant.

Quoting Kenzish:

She's alright.  She's with people she knows.  I too got some sort of chemical abnormality in her body.  I feel like she's certainly not capable of making decisions for herself right now.  What's her name?

Kenzish
by Group Owner on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:14 PM

I feel like there's more than just depression going on with her.  Possibly a personality disorder etc that may be manifesting now that she's at the age in which they start to appear.  I still feel like she's okay.  Have you started calling around to her friends to see if they know anything about her?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)