Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my 16yr old is pregnant

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 2:21 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 366 Total Views
 Just found out , my just turned 16 yr. old, is pregnant. 
I am so confused and hurt, I was looking for some one to talk to you. I am scared and so disapoointed and need to be there for her and am having a hard time.
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 2:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
highmanitce
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2007 at 9:37 PM
Hey my name is Crystal. You said you need some one well if you want u can vent to me.. You have every right to feel all those things. I will pray for u and your daughter. It will be okay. I know it doesn't seem that way but You can do this. Take a deep breath close your eyes say a small prayer to God. He will help you in your time of need. So just breath. Your next step is to figure out what you r going to do. How u want to be there for her. Do u want to raise this child? Do u want her to raise this child? Or Do u want to Give it up for adoption? There r all kinds of open adooptions going on. That way your child can be a child but still keep in contact with her child through out its life. Like I said I am here for you if u want to talk. Again my name Is Crystal.
timsgurl
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2007 at 1:17 PM
HEY, MY NAME IS TINA.  I KNOW YOU ARE CONFUSED BUT JUST REMEMBER SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER AND SHE NEEDS YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER. I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES OKAY FOR YOU AND HER. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU ALL. IF YOU NEED TO TALK I AM HERE FOR YOU.
76kendra
by on Apr. 17, 2007 at 7:36 AM
I was 15 and pregnant and now my daughter is 14 and that scares me to death!  It was very hard for my parents when they found out and just as hard for me.  My parents were very angry at me and I cried all the time.  They tried to force their decision on me but looking back they didn't know what else to do.  In the end I kept her and my parent were very supportive but made it very clear that I would be taking responsibility and raising her myself.  They supported my financialy for the first year and I will always be grateful.  It's going to be a hard road but if you stick together  you can come a long way! 
Carolina_Kioty
by on Apr. 19, 2007 at 2:17 PM
I got pregnant at 16, it wasn't how I had planned to become a mother and my daughter is now 14 so I am a little over protective.... My advice woudl be to tell her how you are feeling, listen to how she is feeling and talk about her options, wether you can help her raise the child, her raise the child herself or giving up for adoption. I chose to keep my daughter she was a miracle for us since niether myself nor my husband were supposed to be able to have children. I was lucky we were mature enough to raise our daughter together, we married when she was 10 days old. But my mother was very angry and would not talk to me I had to go through it alone, be there for her she is probably scared too.
FROGGY29
by on Dec. 12, 2007 at 3:52 PM
you are in my prayers so is your daughter.  I was preg at 15 and had an abortion.  I reget it to this day,but things were bad for me then my mom acted like she hated me.  Please don't let your daughter feel that way.  Tell her you love her and you are there for her get into a support group seek help for you family.  You can gain from this if you ask GOD for help he will lead you.  I now have a son who is 6 and I am now 29 he's amazing but I can't help but wonder???  Tell her you love her, don't let her go!!!!  Good Luck and may GOD be with you...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)