Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First timer..

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 9:37 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 241 Total Views
Ok, so I am completely sick of men, women and ads telling me that pregnancy is so beautiful and such a wonderful experience.. 

Here is my list of things I am soooo freakin sick of:

10.   Ads that freak out a mom to be about adequte nutrition, correct diapers, medications and the correct tires for your vehicle..  (Which are all probably desgined by some old crusty guy named Herb who hasn't dated in 20 years)

9.   The two dogs we have

8.  The two cats we have

7.  Patronizing idiots that have no clue what the hell they are talking about

6.  Drive-by rubs on my belly from strangers

5.  MATERNITY CLOTHES..  did some group get together and decide that we should all look totally ridcoulus??  Bozo the clown is looking fashionable compared to me these days...

4.  The increasing restrictions in my former restrictions free life

3.  Labor stories - horror stories are getting more grusome that a slasher flick

2.  Not being able to sleep - what cruel joke is this?...

and my number 1 thing...

1.  BEING SICK OF BEING PREGNANT!!!!  Thank God we are not elephants...
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
1luvinmommy
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 12:12 PM
I felt the same way you do when I was pregnant.  I was sick for 9 months, not just in the morning but all day and all night. As a pregnant women who is miserable, you can't wait until it's over,but the Ironic thing is now that I miss being pregnant, and I would risk being sick again for 9 months to have another child.  Don't worry things do get better. you have to tell your self you are doing this for that wonderful baby you are carrying. I wish you the best of luck.
annasmommie
by Member on Feb. 26, 2007 at 12:00 AM
i totally agree with all those i felt the same way when i was pregnate.....my big thing was...my husband didnt let me do a damn thing when it came to lifting groceries..hed freak out when i picked up a  gallon of milk but when it came to lifting the laundry baskets he didnt give a grap how heavy it was...it used to piss me off...now when he says hes out of socks i look at him and tell him im not your maid..lmao
zanysuz
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2007 at 12:19 AM
OH BOY can I relate!  I was not a happy preggor lady at all!  Hang in  there sweetie.... ((HUGS))  ( & Yes..THANK GOD we are not elephants!! lol)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)