Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Journal Post

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 12:13 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 498 Total Views

Help! My Husband is driving me crazy!!!!

• 6 Comment(s)
  • 28 Total Views
Ok You all are going to think I am a B but I have to let off steam. I have the best husband in the world. I mean he pets me and pampers me and anything I want is mine. But he talks all of the time!!! It is driving me nuts. If I am on here reading stuff on cafe mom he asks what is that about, what are you writing and then he will stand over my shoulder and try to read it. THen he starts asking me questions about it. ARGHHH. If someone calls me on the phone he wants to know who it is and then he keeps talking to me and asking me questions. I was off work the other day and he called me 6 times before 8am. He wants to talk to me when I am watching TV and when I am reading. If I call him he does not give me a chance to say anything, he just starts talking and I am just sitting there until he gets through and then he will say well I've got to get back to work and not even know what I wanted to talk about. ARGhhh!!! Last night I was online trying to email my son and he starts asking me about the check book. I yelled at him! I don't Know!!! It surprised him and it surprised me. I love him so much but I feel like I can't think when he's around. Especially when I get home from work I just need a few minutes to relax. I sound like a guy don't I? Do you think I am being mean? What would you do?

Tags: need advice, secrets

by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
KIMDAURIA
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2007 at 1:21 AM
BE CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR MY HUSBAND N I NEVER TALK.  ITS NEVER BEEN ANY DIFFERENT. I HATE HOW I CAN GO ON ABOUT SOMETHING AND ILL REPEAT MYSELF THINKING HE DIDNT HEAR ME BECAUSE HE GAVE NO RESPONSE N HE'LL BE LIKE I HEARD U THE FIRST TIME, BUT THEN I'LL THINK HE HEARD SOMETHING AND LATER  HE'LL SAY WHY DIDNT U TELL ME N I FIND MYSELF SAYING SOMETHING LIKE I JUST HAD A 20 MIN CONVERSATION W U ABOUT THIS. SO NOT ONLY DOESNT HE TALK HE DONT LISTEN EITHER. BUT I LOVE THE DOPE ANYWAY Laughing JUST REMEMBER IT COULD BE WORSE.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)