Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 10:24 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 263 Total Views
Hi everyone, my name is April, my husband and I have a 1 1/2 year old son. We are going tonight to buy our first Yamaha PW50 for our son (and niece and nefew)
We have never had dirt bikes and I am open to any helpfull hints you have to offer. I am also wondering where is a good place to buy CHEAP accesories for the bike and the kids
by on May. 4, 2007 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mabarker
by Member on May. 4, 2007 at 3:20 PM
Hi April,I'm Shea.Congrats on your first bike! My son started on a Yamaha ttr50.It was a great starter bike! He started at 2,training wheels off 3 and now riding the wheels off his CR50 at 4!!! He loves it!! We switched to honda once he got his training wheels off!! My hubby is PRO honda all the way! But the yamaha was great to start out with cuz it has electric start and a little smaller!! As far as gear we shop locally at DR.Dirt or AzCycle sports.They both have web sites. I also have found GREAT clearence gear and parts at motocrosssuperstore.com and at motosport.com! Good luck!Have Fun and be safe! Thats are moto!!
momofallboys
by on May. 4, 2007 at 6:50 PM
Congrats on getting the little guys started!!!!! We have a local shop that I get most of our gear at cause they have some really good clearance sales. My best hint for you is to have fun with it!!!! My now 3 yo is on a quad but my almost 2 year old is going to get a dirtbike most likely for xmas. Let me know how it goes!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)