Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

beter than sex cake receipe

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 562 Total Views

PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW THIS RECIEP I CANT FIND IT

by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
4time-mom
by on Oct. 13, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Bake a german chocolate cake mix as directed, in a 9x13 pan. While it's still warm, poke it full of holes with a fork, skewer, whatever you have. Pour a can of sweetened condensed milk over the cake - if you warm it a little it'll soak in better. After 10 minutes or so, do the same thing with about 10 oz of caramel ice cream topping. Let cake cool the rest of the way - I usually cover and stick in the fridge for a couple hours. Ice with 8 oz of Cool Whip. Optional - top with crushed toffee candy bar (Heath bits, whatever), crushed butterfinger, drizzles of chocolate syrup and/or more caramel topping, mini chocolate chips, or whatever sounds good.

Warning - if you cut the cake into 24 peices, 1 peice has...oh gosh, it's been a long time...7 points, I think? It's bad though!

LILTIGERS
by on Oct. 14, 2010 at 12:19 AM

thanks..i seen another one.. it had butter pecan cake n diet cream soda n other stuff but i cant remember and i cant find ito on here..

Quoting 4time-mom:

Bake a german chocolate cake mix as directed, in a 9x13 pan. While it's still warm, poke it full of holes with a fork, skewer, whatever you have. Pour a can of sweetened condensed milk over the cake - if you warm it a little it'll soak in better. After 10 minutes or so, do the same thing with about 10 oz of caramel ice cream topping. Let cake cool the rest of the way - I usually cover and stick in the fridge for a couple hours. Ice with 8 oz of Cool Whip. Optional - top with crushed toffee candy bar (Heath bits, whatever), crushed butterfinger, drizzles of chocolate syrup and/or more caramel topping, mini chocolate chips, or whatever sounds good.

Warning - if you cut the cake into 24 peices, 1 peice has...oh gosh, it's been a long time...7 points, I think? It's bad though!

LILTIGERS
by on Oct. 14, 2010 at 12:27 AM

I FOUND IT!!!!   

1 box Butter Pecan Cake Mix
10 oz. diet cream soda
1 egg white
6 oz. fat free caramel ice cream topping
7 oz. reduced fat or fat free sweetened condensed milk
1 C. Heath bar bits
1 12 oz Cool Whip Free

Mix cake mix, egg white, and diet soda.  Bake as directed, in a 9x13 pan, on the cake box.  During the last few minutes of baking, pit the caramel and the sweetened condensed milk in a sauce pan and stir on medium heat until smooth. 
Take the cake out of the oven, poke holes all over the top with the handle of a wooden spoon.  Pour the caramel mixture over the cake.  Sprinkle 3/4 of the Heath bits over the top.  Let cool completely.
Cover the top of the cake with the Cool Whip and sprinkle remaining Heath bits over the top. 
Store cake in the refrigerator until ready to serve..

Serves: 24
Points per serving: 3

Small pieces, but sweet and gooey to satisfy a craving

mamamona
by on Oct. 16, 2010 at 1:30 PM

What are you trying to do to me?! ;)

reneeval76
by on Oct. 17, 2010 at 9:23 AM

Oh, my goodness!  Each one sounds delish!  Although the first one has many more points, I'm sure there's a way to cut it down.... use applesauce instead of oil, use egg whites instead of the whole egg, use fat free/sugar free syrup, and fat free condensed milk, etc.  I'm sure it's still going to be more than the second one, but at least it should go down some. :-)

No matter, my birthday is coming up in less than two weeks, and I do believe I'm going to have my husband and kids make one of these for me (and them). :-)

Thank you, so much!

Loving Mother to Breanna, Cameron and Ashlee...

Loving wife to Brian.                               

~ Renee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)