Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

crock pot recipes?

Posted by on May. 16, 2011 at 12:44 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 451 Total Views

There's an old post but a lot of the links don't work.  I LOVE using my crock pot for supper, but most of what I cook isn't very WW friendly.  I would love some ideas of how you use your crock pot with WW.

If no good crock pot recipes, what do you do when you're "in a hurry" and don't have time to cook supper & have it on the table at a reasonable time? 

(we usually eat supper around 6:00, but my kids have gymnastics one day/week & we don't get home until 6:15.  And my son's about to start t-ball & we'll have games in the afternoons....)

by on May. 16, 2011 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
choco_mom
by on May. 16, 2011 at 2:05 PM

I would start with the ww webpage, they have a ton of amazing receipes, quick ones too.  There are crock pot ones also.

But one this I do is make things ahead of time, either on teh weekend or the night before and just heat it up the following day.  Makes things alot easier.

rocamom
by on Jul. 24, 2011 at 10:24 AM

When I was following the program a lot more I would use the recipe builder.  There are some great recipes right online.. Also if you have your calculator you can easly find out the points.  You can also simply swap ingredients and honestly I didn't find ANY issues with this.. What I mean by swap is, if it calls for cream of mushroom soup I would just buy the reduced fat/fat free which ever you can find.. Honestly we didn't find ANY iussues with swapping ingredients.  GOOD LUCK!!!!

I crock pot ALL the time but now I'm a lifetime member :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN